Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Build up my GMC (pics) or get an X?

Well, I'm gonna stick with the Jimmy now. I just sanded some of the body and painted it flat black and i think it's going to look cool all flat black with a 2.5" lift bigger tires, alloy rims and tint :cool:
  2. A

I'm not real sure about how good the 350 in it is, and for a 5,000 pd truck by itself it could use some more power for going up hills etc. A fuel injection conversion (tbi cheapest i think) will be over a grand because I can't do it myself (which is why I like bolt ons for newer SUV's). A lift...
  3. A

I just looked at Durango's, they're cheaper than I thought, saw a couple for 11 grand. Still expensive, but not too bad. I won't be making big payments because I'll put between 3-5 grand down, then have 4 or so grand left for payments. I'm not going to a 4 year college, I'm going to community or...
  4. A

I was sitting at school and started typing stuff up, this is what I came up with: Item Description Price ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4.11 Gears Upgrade from 3.08's ($600 est.) 2.5" Lift...
  5. A

Does a v8 cost much more on insurance than the v6 and does it get about the same mpg? Is the AWD more prone to problems than a 4WD and is it much better in rain?
  6. A

I'm 17 and trying to decide if I want to put money into my GMC Jimmy 4x4 (350 v8, th350 tranny, np205 t-case). It has typical rust, I stopped most of it. The roof over the cab is thin and flexes when I push down on it, there's holes in the body that need to be welded, needs new front fenders. It...
Back