Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Could I tow a trailer with a mustang on it?

Cant us a dolly because if I snap an axle or gernade the rear end im up ***** creek without a paddle.
  2. S

Thanks for all the replies here. I thnk im goiing togo add a leaf over the air system. As far as how much towing it will only be a couple times a month and 2 hrs max one way.
  3. S

thanks guys could i just get one one those tranny coolers that pep boys sell?
  4. S

Okay guys I have a 99 Sport 4x4. Im wanting to get a trailer for my stang since its starting to be not streetable anymore and when I goto the track I dont want to have the fear of not being able to get home. Do you think the truck will be able to handle it. or is there a relitivly cheap way to...
  5. S

Blackmagic.. ur next project should be....

I have the same question:)
  6. S

I have a few Q's about BL

I want to get a body lift for my 99 sport 4x4. From what I have read I would get the 98-00 4x4 ranger kit from PA the 3" one correct? And I would need longer bolts right were would I get those. And last but not least does and one have pics of just a 3" BL i want to see picks of it before I do it...
  7. S

keyless entry help

Thanks guys I thought it was in there but I was in a hurry.:p
  8. S

keyless entry help

I just bought a 99 explorer and I cant figure out what the code is since the dealer didnt know it. From my knowledge shouldnt it be in the left storage bin a little ways into it from the factory? At least thats were they used to be when I worked there but I cant find it. Can anyone help.:confused:
  9. S

what sub should I go with for the Qlogic box

Sounds nice. Got any pictures? I just going with a some more bump than you.:D
  10. S

I was looking at that one it looks damn good It would only one sub I would be running so I should bump To wire 1 speaker at 2ohms I just do pos + to + and - to - right?
  11. S

What would be a good amp for the perfect? :confused:
  12. S

Ive gotten it down to three MTX Thunder8000 T8104A frequency response 24-150 Hz power range 75-400 watts RMS peak power handling 800 watts sensitivity 84.2 dB top-mount depth 5" sealed box volume 0.5 - 1.0 cubic feet ported box volume 1.0 - 2.0 cubic feet Infinity Kappa...
  13. S

wanting to spend $200 to 250 on the sub.
  14. S

The amp is till in the air. looking for a sub first. Then buy a amp to power the subs needs. As far as music I listen to everything from alternative, rap, progressive, alot of club music. Hope this helps.:confused:
  15. S

Its a q logic box that fits in the side storage box I want this one because I need the space in the back. I want the 10" version. Anyone running one of these? any info would be nice. Well here are the spec's Internal Volume: 0.65 cu/ft Cutout Diameter: 9.109" Maximum Frame Diameter...
Back