Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Lowbeam out Highbeam works

Check LOWM did not see any burned out Transistors. I see that some people responded that it may be the Multi Function Switch in the steering column. Is this something I can replace on my own? and get the part at a local parts shop? Ken
  2. K

Tried it no go.
  3. K

95 Eddie right lowbeam does not work , but the high beam does. I replaced the bulb it did not fix it. Tried Fuse,cleaned contacts on connector no go. Hs anyone seen this before and what did it take to fix. Thanks in advance
  4. K

How Do I know that My Differential is going bad

I think my differentail is going bad, when I am accelarating up a hill and let off the gas suddenly it feels like the backend will lock up? I replaced the UJ but no luck. A friend told me it is the differential.
  5. K

NEED HELP!!! TRANSMISSION GONE OUT

I believe mine is going out :-( If you don't mind me asking how much did yours cost and who did you go to> Ken
  6. K

Back end tries to lock up

Thanks for the assistance!
  7. K

88vert I am new to this when it comes to Auto repair I am dumb as a box of Rocks! Where can I find the U Joint and the Yoke?
  8. K

Is it easy to replace?
  9. K

jimabena74 I have not experienced it from a stop to acceleration. (Not yet)
  10. K

The only way I can discribe it is that the backend seems to grab and then I apply the brake and it goes away. Any idea of price to fix it?
  11. K

This just started to happen, When I let off the gas doing about 55 it feels like the back tries to lock up. At first I thought I ran over something but I let off the gas again and it did it again. What could it be? it sounded expensive! Could it be the Universal joint or Diff? Looking...
  12. K

Come and Check out my X w/ custom fiberglass stereo

Flat out awesome!!!!
  13. K

BigTigExplore, or others with white face gauges, please help me

MagicFan I am having the same exact problem with my Speedometer how did you resolve yours?
  14. K

2O" Rims INSTALLED on Black Magic!!!

Simply awesome ride, really like the Rims!
  15. K

Silver Door Sills

I have a 95 Eddie Bauer and I am looking for Silver Door sills, I can only find 96 and up on the Net. Does anyone know where i can find them to fit the 95?
  16. K

Custom Interior Work w /pics

SSIKORA Awesome work. Can I ask where you got the material to do the center console?
  17. K

Custom Interior Work w /pics

SSIKORA Awesome work. Can I ask where you got the material to do the center console?
Back