Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

mustangs and explorers

weight does not effect hp it will effect acceleration and 1/4 mi et's thats all.
  2. T

Smoked a Z06 in the 1/8th..........

Well i don't like ricers anymore than you guys, but the ones that redlighted may have actully been better drivers. When racing you are supposed to lauch on the 3rd yellow light, this will produce the best r/t. So either they were tryin that or they just are typical dumb ricers
  3. T

In drag racing 4/10ths is a lifetime. If your opponent cuts a 500 light and you cut a 900 that is almost impossible to make up at the end unless your car totally blows his away in power
  4. T

OT: F250 Crew Cab Diesel...?

I would get one but he lives in Michigan now and i live in jersey, he works for ford and they are closing the plant here in jersey. sorry i'll try next time i visit
  5. T

Sorry there is a 6.8L engine it is a V-10 though
  6. T

Ford does not make a 6.8l diesel, there is no such engine. for the 2003 model year they are starting to offer the 6.0 L diesel which is going to replace the 7.3 My father has a 99 f-250 with the 7.3L and he has the power programer dual 4 inch exhaust and some turbo work the thing hauls ass...
  7. T

yo both need to work on your R/T a .900 is horible
  8. T

2003 Safari rack on '98 X ???

Thanks alot
  9. T

2003 Safari rack on '98 X ???

My mom is looking into buying a 2003 Explorer and i was wondering if she got the NBX package, which comes with a yakima safari rack, i was curious if the rack would fit on my 98 xlt 4door.
  10. T

LS1 or LT1

My good friend has a 99 z28 with the LS1. The car is quick as hell, yet a pain in the ass to work on. I am into mustangs and on any mustang a person with the littlest bit of mechanical ability can work on them, but with the LS1 it is a *****. They are very quick , but my friend has bent three...
  11. T

Problems w/ TYC taillights??

i have had my tyc tails on for about a week , the day after i installed them it rained hard and continued for three days. I have not experienced any leaking or holdin of condesation. i'm very happy with the lights
  12. T

question about 1992 T-Bird SC

most likely the computer, i had one before i bought my x. Nice cars. my computer was bad and the first place i brought it to said it was a fuel prob but after it was still happening, turned out needed a new computer and some other electronics, cost me 800
  13. T

4.0SOHC BLOWER!!! AND MORE MODS!?

I got some bad news for you, spark plug wires do not add horsepower as those rice runners like to beleive. All wires do is increase your spark and let it floe with less resistance
  14. T

I'm confused!?!?!

I think i figured out my combo i will use. I am going to use eagle alloy type 58's : 15x7 with a 5 on 4.5 pattern, with 265/70/r15 BFG's. Please give me any feedback on this decision, positive or negative. thanks for the help
  15. T

I'm confused!?!?!

So if i use a new 16 inch wheel and a 265/75/16 with my stock suspension, it will rub? How much is a lift kit and the proper mods to the suspension, and also where can i find them?
  16. T

I'm confused!?!?!

I am confused, people put 20 inch rims with 275's on them, and they fit. I want to put 16 inch eagle alloy type 58's or another 16 inch wheel on my '98 XLT. I have heard that a 16 inch wheel with 265/75/16's will rub. I don't understand!!!!! Please someone give me some info. I would like to...
Back