Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Upper A-arms

Really does he have a web page or some sort of info in the web about his work????? Delfino
  2. E

Upper A-arms

OK cool that's should answer my question. I guess i'm going to get some custom upper a-arms for my x. Thanks every one very much for your help i really apprecaite it. Thanks, Delfino
  3. E

Upper A-arms

Hi, I was just wondring is explorers upper a-arms are the same and ranger's upper a-arms. The reason i ask is i want to put custom upper a arms on my 97 2wd x but no body make them for are x's but they make them for ranger as i am pretty sure you guy's know. So i was just wondring if they did...
  4. E

Question about what bulbs i need???

Cool bro thank you very much i really apprecaite. Thanks, Del
  5. E

Question about what bulbs i need???

Hi, I have a 97 i want to replace all my bulbs in the front. Meaning the head light bulbs, The fog light bulb, and the side marker bulb, and the running light bulbs, with hyper white bulbs. My question is do you guy's know the part numbers for all of the bulbs list above. I know my head...
  6. E

Is 2" TT the max???

I have a question for you guy's??. A 4inch TT would'nt that be almost impossible to get the camber right on. I mean 4inch tt i would think that woud trow off the camber and no way to get those tire straight. Or less you get a custom upper a-arm. Del
  7. E

This is what 50 grand get's you

You know i personally think the H2 is a nice truck specially when lifted. But it pisses me off when people think they got there self a first generation hummer which is a really machine that can take the abuse. Basically the H2 is a different Body on a Tahoe Frame. Del
  8. E

This is what 50 grand get's you

I thought i would share this Video to my fellow ford explorer fans. Got to say one thing (That's GMC for you) http://members.rogers.com/fragophile/killedit.wmv
  9. E

Computor Module

It's in you jack stand compartment. If you look in the compartment from the rear of the vehicle looking in the compartment you will see bundles of wire lead to a box. There a sticker on that box that has the code on it. But you have to bend the panel to get up in there to see the sticker it’s...
  10. E

Those who have a BBK throttle body???

I just installed my throttle body bout 2 month ago. And I left the rubber o-ring and as well used the gasket supplied with the kit and ever thing seem to work fine with no problems. To check for any leak get some starter fluid and start your x and spray a little around the gasket and if you...
  11. E

How difficult is it to install an alarm/remote start/remote entry?

Cool thanks guys for the great info. I'm going to bye the t harness which help with the ignition wires. And transporder module which disables the factory alarm from bulldog site. Thanks guy's i really appreciate it Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  12. E

X-factor Well I got experience with electrical I just want to make sure I got ever thing in order before I start so I don’t run in to any surprises. camm0n The bulldog security site is great. Did you use their t-harness they offer for are explorer to basically unplug the start...
  13. E

Cool thank for the help i really apprecaite it. One question where did you find the rpm wire so when you x starts it know to stop cranking the starter???? Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  14. E

Alarm bypass module

debutis I just got the hornet 554t but not have installed it. Are you going to install it any time if you do can you take pic and maybe write some note down or what you need and did to get the alarm working good. Thanks Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  15. E

You know guy I would like to know the same thing. I just purchased the Hornet 554T which has the remote start two way paging LCD system. I went over the instructions and it’s going to be a little difficult. Your going to have to have some knowledge with electrical. It recommends getting an...
  16. E

Pro-M Mass Air Sensor Deal From Explorer Express

Hi john, I just sent you a email at info@explorerexpress.com Thanks for the help Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  17. E

John V Hi i had a question, I just got the mac intake in today for my 97 ford explorer 4.0l ohv. My question is i see a hole for the vavle cover breather but what about the air sensor that goes in my stock intake tube. There's no hole in the mac intake tube for it. Do i have to drill a...
  18. E

Sounds great :D I'l be calling you guy's on friday Thanks, Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  19. E

JohnV I'am going to be ordering the Mac 3640 for my 97 4.0l ohv this friday. I hade a few question: ON the intake tube does it have the hole for the air flow sensor. I know it has the one that connect to the vavle cover but mine also has that air flow sensor. the intake pipe is...
  20. E

Fuel pump kill switch

Yeah that true bro but i usually don't leave my x sitting round like that i am usally allways close to it but you know just in case. Plus i allso just got a 2 way page alarm with a lcd remore that tell me ever thing that is going on with me baby. The kill switch is just one more saftey trick...
  21. E

Fuel pump kill switch

Lol that's funny but i kind of want some thing in the reach of my hand to hit to activate it. What wire did you tap into. Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  22. E

Fuel pump kill switch

I want to put a toggle swicth to kll my fuel pump so no body can still my baby. Got lot's of money in here i don't want any body taking her away from me. Basically i want to put a toggle switch hidden inside so that why when i am away from her. I can hit that switch and fill alittle safer...
  23. E

Fuel pump kill switch

Does any one no what lead to the fuel pump is the ground wire. I what to put a inline double pole toggle switch to cut the ground the the fuel pump. Thanks, Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  24. E

Jet Chip installed in a 97 explorer.

I bought jet SS termodstat when i got the jet chip make the vehicle run cooler. The temostat is cooler so it open's sooner. Cooler you keep the engine the better your off. Delfino Gabriel Mendez
  25. E

Jet Chip installed in a 97 explorer.

Hi Guy's I had my jet chip in my x for bout 2 years know with no problem what so ever. But one thing i thought when i installed it was that i really didn't gain any thing from the chip. But i was wrong just about three weeks ago i got my bbk 66mm TB in i installed it and desided to take my...
Back