Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

Been a minute.
  2. K

I would never SAS. The all independent is unique! 7.3 might not be too far off, but that’d only be 10% of the build :) Lake Arrowhead
  3. K

This looks oddly familiar lol. Been a while sense I’ve been here. About to pick up a 4.6 Eddie Bauer and transfer all the parts from my truck to it. My old truck, something big is coming. About to change the 4th gen game…. Stay tuned
  4. K

It’s been a minute
  5. K

Monster Explorer

2 inches off bumper and fender if I recall correctly.
  6. K

Monster Explorer

It's rubs absolutely nowhere. I know this because she is my truck.
  7. K

Help with trim peice removal on rear hatch about plate.

I took mine off a while ago. If I recall correctly it’s all one piece. Yes R&I for that piece is done with the 4 bolts.
  8. K

Monster Explorer

I'm on 35's. 2.5 suspension lift only. I ran 37s for about a month too, but rubbing was terrible. They aren't going back on till I go wide body with long travel. It was in the process but had to strip all the body work off due to my other car blowing an engine unexpectedly. Explorer is...
  9. K

Up by 6 mpg. Nah haha. It's not much worse then stock believe it or not thanks to 4.56s. But I really don't pay any attention to it anyways. It's a joke either way. I have my TDI for my daily which gets me 50+ mpg's highway :)
  10. K

No spacers needed. I don't have a link sadly. But if you are only semi mechanical I'd have a professional shop do it. Gears must be dead perfect.
  11. K

^ Yes 35's. Much trimming/cutting of the bumper and fender. The rear is untouched.
  12. K

A shot from my Saturday morning cruise.
  13. K

^Whatever your little imagination wants it to be. P.S Learn how to quote properly;)
  14. K

Little teaser.
  15. K

Thank you sir. I believe back spacing is 4.5. Tires are 315/75/16. Looks good Froader.
  16. K

She thinks that she knows how to flex:rolleyes:
  17. K

Great meeting you too. Pretty awesome seeing two of the forum trucks together. Yes, let's get these dirty now.
  18. K

Yes sir. Sounds good. I'm down for a quick meet along the way if you are. Me wants to see a couple lifted 4th gens together!
  19. K

FROADER, I pass you at least once a week on PCH around 4:30-5:30ish. You go south I go North. This week I'm DD the Ex. I'll be watching for you. :salute:
  20. K

Lets do 4.56 Gears on this 4.0L 06'..

I'm running 4.56 with 35's. 4th gens come with 3.55s. Are you sure you have 3.73s? Now if your tranny is geared higher then the stock tranny, you may want to consider 4.88s. That was my first plan but settled for 4.56s because my truck was my DD at the time and i was only running 33's. But...
  21. K

06 Mountaineer Lift

4th gen pics. If you really wanted to you could put 35's on stock suspension. All depends on how much fab you want to do. Photobucket
  22. K

suspension differences between 05 and 07?

3rd gen's axles go through the frame too. And the two trucks have different spring rates. BTW nice 7 year bump.
  23. K

06 Mountaineer Lift

Yikes... Slow it down there... When you say 0 offset are you talking about mm as in your actual offset? Or do you mean you have the stock offset? I'm running 35's with just a 13mm offset.
Back