Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. dbush72

Arming/Disarming the alarm......how to disable the horn "chirp"?

hit the horns with a BFH and that'll shut em up. unplugging them also works but doesnt get the fr:rolleyes:antic screams from the wife who inevitably will be watching.
  2. dbush72

The mutilation of my '91 thus far. :-D

See my profile/sig./photos...
  3. dbush72

Jon And Sheri's Vitamin D Wagon

:salute:
  4. dbush72

Jack Accessory - Don't Know What It Is

how bout a pic of your item and one of jack storage area??
  5. dbush72

The mutilation of my '91 thus far. :-D

i think i'd lose the bumper... :chug:and imo, you can NEVER go wrong with o.d.green and big 'ol flat fenders!!! ****, maybe i should've let you have at my ex...damn sure wouldnt have made it any worse!
  6. dbush72

Going Up! (4X50 Exploder progress)

sorry i never got back to you...alot happening here too! But im still willing to lend some sweat to the forward momentum of the body work, priming,etc. up thru painting if you would like. Former experience at a prominent auto body in sandpoint.
  7. dbush72

North-Western Explorer Club Group

HOWDY!! Where at in Idaho do you call home?
  8. dbush72

R.I.P. finally put her down. R.I.P.

YES!!! if for no other reason than have requisite for membership, and to justify to the wife my continued support of the ELITE status i proudly have on this site. Also, it seems like some of yous are getting more familiar to me than some of the fleshies that i deal with out here in mundania!!# I...
  9. dbush72

I enjoy and appreciate all feedback, even the criticsism( constructive and otherwise), and without knowing someone's personal circumstances and/or what is the personal history of past offenses, it is easy to say that the full weight of legal consequense be levied against him. I HAVE been...
  10. dbush72

huh??? you gots a boil on your ass and its drivin you crazy?? sounds like you need a M.D. , thats a bit out of my comfort zone.:rolleyes:
  11. dbush72

Also, wouldnt you say that piloting an explorer in an extreme aerial manoever SUCH AS I DID, while sleeping, no less, be a display of my superior skills as a driver??? lest we forget, i drove away, too.:p:
  12. dbush72

I could take offense to that... Actually I'm a very good driver, when I'm awake. Of the three Explorers that I've totalled, the second one (white 02) was a result of allowing myself to take on more field scheduling at work than was safe, as it was the end of a 3 1/2 week stretch of our company...
  13. dbush72

ya, thats about it. sorry if i get a bit wordy sometimes.bronco was DD until mid 06, then we got a white 06 xlt explorer, which i rolled last oct., not even 13 hrs. before, Geico, our new insurance company, policy was effective! Yup. not even 13 hrs and new client has a total loss pay off. The...
  14. dbush72

:salute:R.I.P.:salute: # Well, I hated to do it, she's been a solid rig, but economically, paying for a rig and insuring it just to be driving a beater makes no sense. Initially i was trying to repair/ mod back to a presentable, but more capable off-road condition. Each time i got something...
  15. dbush72

My Explorer is a Mess!

quit yer boobin'! it s a bit of rust, could be worse!!!:eek::eek::bsnicker:
  16. dbush72

$50 HID's!!!

personally id pay a bit more for an ass load more light! my 35 watters are damn brite, but hell, 55 gotta be better, rite?
  17. dbush72

North-Western Explorer Club Group

i joined, but i wont be offended if you boot me! still waiting to hear if i mightve met quals for the rollover posse!
  18. dbush72

Something magical about an ole Ford Truck...

dont they weigh about the same?
  19. dbush72

ithink i figgerd avg mpg w the 351w @ 12ish, and im gettin bout 15ish with the 02 ex.
  20. dbush72

$50 HID's!!!

i have separate hi and lo bulbs, and when on hi beam, my los stay on as well, so i have a total of four lites on.( two kits) if you have one bulb that is hi and lo, thats what the hi/lo kits are, they have a solenoid that pushes/pulls the lamp so it is in a diffrent spot in the reflector...
  21. dbush72

i roll past my former dd, my beloved 85 full size bronco xlt each time i come or go from home... she sits patiently waiting for me to finish rewiring the harness where a faulty egr related thingy blew the top off and slowly cooked all the wires in the harness that ford so thoughtfully placed...
  22. dbush72

$50 HID's!!!

o.k., i admit that they look to have a price that kicked my $50 ass. but as i am the instant gratification type i will always be inclined (OCD??) to spend a bit more to have something in my hand when my money leaves it,also the "try it and make sure its what im after" thing factors in also. the...
  23. dbush72

$50 HID's!!!

Hey there everyone! I've been wanting to post about these HID lights i picked up about a week ago, but I figured I'd give em a bit of a trial run before I might end up having to post a "never mind, these are P.O.S. waste of $", but after a mind numbingly SIMPLE plug n play install, and having...
  24. dbush72

dbush72's "I'm gonna SAS my '02 XLT"

i will probly be takin ya up on that!! my partners shop is between westmond and sagle, off hwy 95, so it wouldnt be major miles if you wanted to pop in to check it out, briefly, my idea is based on the rear suspension that i remember on myu moms 69 chevy stepside p/u: using a sort of ladder bar...
  25. dbush72

dbush72's "I'm gonna SAS my '02 XLT"

Tuesday, August 03,2010 Well all of you that are interested; I have decided to SAS my 3rd gen. '02 Explorer, even though I am unaware of this having been done or any documentation of procedure/ parts used etc....here she is as of about a week ago. (on all fours now) - I will be beginning...
Back