Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

nice modification. could work when not too slow on the road. lol
  2. A

My wreck registry from 11/24/10

that sucks, did you ever get it totally fixed yet? and i was just saying 5 out of 10 are texting, and im not one of them because i dont text and drive. i text while im stopped.
  3. A

How often do you Floor Your Ex

its good to see another north carolina member here. Im from morganton, Nc. hello there Farm truk
  4. A

I've missed alot since i have been lost. I couldnt find password , and i couldnt find the name of the website after i restarted my computer on pc linux. So im officially back. Going to paint my truck camo all around when its warmer outside. probably spring time., if i do it now, the paint will...
  5. A

99 Ford Explorer Sport 2 door

paint thanks i think my bf found this one by rustoleum and has brown, green, black, and the tan military colors he found it at a farm feed store for a dollar less then what we were paying at lowes.
  6. A

I have decided not olive drab , but instead Camo, I just did my bfs J-10 jeep truck that we have redone everything on outide. and I think it looks great but I dont want the tan on my truck, I got the leaves that i outlined for the leaf look and the truck was spray painted flat black as it was...
  7. A

looks good though. Im changing my truck color again, Im going to do a mossy color, instead of john deere green. Just did my bfs 1976 J-10 jeep truck with leaves and paint. LOL
  8. A

Cleaning IAC Valve.

i used brake cleaner, but i still have the wine, sounds lke from my air conditioner compresser but i m not too sure. it hums.
  9. A

wow, poor girl. was she texting,. thats what teenagers do now a days. i am sure it was unavoidable. Yes i can admit to loving my explorer. I thouht yesterday when i was in town that i was getting hit for sure. but it was the car in front of me getting hit. OOPS. so i try to avoid anything and...
  10. A

be glad thats all that happened. Could have been worse, could have totalled your vehicle. But good thing your ok.
  11. A

theres an idea. it could work, but its hard to find that color, at the price range im looking for.
  12. A

very nice bronco. i love the diamond plate dash
  13. A

96 XLT 5.0 - belt whine, steering pump?

what about your ac belt? or compressor
  14. A

I love that song, And no, Im not charlene, but im a Chris I love your ride as well. I used to live in ocala,fl till imoved last auguest. I love it here. its so beautiful. i can play my boom boom at my house in the truck whenever i want and no one says a thing. my neighbors keep to themselves
  15. A

Thats great, you are prepared for anything. But being you are a us marine, gives you an advantage, MRE's. they are great, when there is no food.I have a website forum, that i belong to. but I dont want to post it in case i get banned, and i really like it here. My explorer i think I will do...
  16. A

b O V If you ever heard of the tv series show "Jericho" In case of a natural disaster, you have an extra vehicle that doesnt have computer chips in it, or anything special to run like the 76 j-10 jeep truck I have. in case of a disaster its capable of going anywhere. If there were an emp...
  17. A

but of course, always can there with a boat, and a paddle. =) this is off subject but do any of you do any prepping of food and bug out vehicles?
  18. A

sure lol, well not really. Too far
  19. A

glad im not the only weird one.
  20. A

Yeah I think I might do the rest of the truck in that color, Just that its not professionally done. It will take 10-12 cans of that john deere green spray paint, it runs almost $5 a can, so have to do each section when money is right. I did my bfs 76 j-10 jeep truck in flat black. looks...
  21. A

Because I am a girl, people will think I am weird, but here we go..So i decided it was time for my hood to be painted because its badly peeling and cracking paint on the hood. ANd this was just a little experiment with john deer farm green spray paint that you paint your farm equipment with. It...
  22. A

New from Morganton, North Carolina

I am new here, i ve got a black 99 ford explorer 2 door sport, Nothing fancy. I need a paint job on the hood, other than that, its a great truck.
Back