DCP_1238

2. DCP_1240

DCP_1240

3. DCP_1236

DCP_1236

4. 9

5. M

MO__Guy

STILL no response from PleaseBeLikeMe through PM's or PayPal. He still has a buyer complaint against me for 74$ and until it is cancelled xplorerdude96 won't get any money. Just updating everyone to show that this time it's not my fault he isn't gettting his money.
  6. M

MO__Guy

PleaseBeLikeMe has RECEIVED his items that he purchased from me as of today. Aug. 14th. I have PM'd him a few times since the last time he PM'd me and I haven't received anything in return but I did give him tracking info and everything after I shipped. The problem is that he still has a...
  7. u_lkuj1_psd

u_lkuj1_psd

8. M

4wd grinding noise!!!

Just got the truck from the body shop for repairs after my wreck. Everything on the front passenger side suspension was replaced. When I first got it I lowered the front end about 2.5" when I got it back from the body shop that passenger side was raised back to stock height. I was driving it...
  9. M

E-Brake Problem?

I just got my truck back from the body shop from my wreck and my e-brake light is stuck on but the brake is totally off. What might be the problem?
  10. M

Got XM?

Kenny Chesney :rolleyes: he ROCKS!
  11. M

XM Connectivity?

How can I go about hooking up an XM system to my current cd player when it's not XM ready? It is a Blaupunkt MP3000....my uncle has a Pioneer unit with his stock stereo and it sounded awesome and very clear...and he only pays 9.99 a month so I was thinking of buying it soon
  12. M

Creating Sound System?

If you don't want to spend a whole lot of money then you could just try the Infinity Reference/Kappa speakers that go in the doors. They have pretty good bass response and I believe that one or the other have built in crossovers. My friends Dodge Stratus R/T has a set in there and they sound...
  13. M

Battery/Alt. question....

I'm guessing it's what came with the truck when it was new. But it was working just fine til I wrecked.
  14. M

No, it hasn't rained here real good in weeks
  15. M

Where is this membrane in the firewall?

I usually run my power wire through the front fenders then through the rubber grommet where all the wires for the power windows/locks/mirrors and under the carpet from there.....you dont necessarily have to take anything out but it makes it easier to use a LONG very strong straight pole or...
  16. M

When I had my wreck earlier this week my cousin came out to pick me up after so I could get home and get a tow truck out there to pick it up, well he turned on my flashers to make it easier for the guy to see it and it took the guy quite awhile to make it out there and by the time he did make it...
  17. M

How to ruin a really sharp 98 sport GT

Whatever it is insurance is covering it minus the $500 deductable! There is no way I can drive without that being fixed. The rear of the tire is rubbing the rear of the fender well right now and its not even inflated.
  18. dcp_0922

dcp_0922

19. dcp_0923

dcp_0923

20. dcp_0924

dcp_0924

21. dcp_0925

dcp_0925

22. dcp_0926

dcp_0926

23. dcp_0927

dcp_0927

24. dcp_0928

dcp_0928

25. M

How to ruin a really sharp 98 sport GT

It's not broke but I do think it may be bent. One wheel looks turned and the other doesn't
Back