Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Who's in NJ? Where?

sup alll im from cliffwood beach nj middlesex county ;) where does everyone one go wheelin at?
  2. C

OK shop tells me i need 4 new ball joints are these parts correct

thanks alot bro about to order now.. ok will check those.. how many hours labor you think im looking at one guy wanted to charge me 1200 needless to say i didnt get it one there and about to buy parts myself then find someone to do it never really changed anything besides my brakes and intake...
  3. C

bump bump anyone please need to order these asap
  4. C

basically a load squeak during every bump coming from the front end section had my gf push on the trucksideways to pinpoint where the sound was coming from low and behold ball joints :) shop wants 1200 to fix all four i just found all the parts for 258 shipped now gonna look for an honest...
  5. C

ok so im on rockauto.com and want to get upgraded ball joints and understand you need a new control arm for the left and right upper i decided to go with moog can anyone confirm these will def work so im not buying the wrong parts 2001 FORD EXPLORER SPORT 4.0L 245cid V6 FI (E) Suspension ...
  6. C

question about cold start!whine for like 2mins until lil warm

yes that did help but they seem to say that the cam position sensor problem is relegated to the 5.0's and the ohv engine. anyone with a 4.0 sohc having this problem and what did you do to fix it im about to buy a gator back belt and new belt idler then go from there lol
  7. C

ok thanks i will try that anything else it could be? im just hoping its not something horrible thats gonna like blow up on me lol
  8. C

also my truck is an 01 explorer sport 4.0 sohc any help on identifying this problem would help thanks guys
  9. C

i was wonderring if anyone had this problem on a cold start where when u first start the truck it has a sort of whine like a belt whine then goes away after like 2minutes. and its not squeel from a belt idler or belt a different whine
  10. C

want to buy the funky bag thing or full size center console on 01 sport

hey guys was wondering if anyone knew where to get a full size center console or the bag for the 01 sport came with checked around ebay nothing there any help would be appreciated =)
  11. C

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

i live in 07747 been looking at your progress holy **** man~~
  12. C

explorer sport pics

also i see your from ny im from jersey where do you go wheelin at bro?
  13. C

explorer sport pics

yo pinstripe where did you get your bumper bar???
  14. C

Dying for no apparent reason?

clean your throttle body thats what was happening to me but that fixed the problem.
Back