Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

'94 exp - problems removing EGR tube from EGR valve...help!

i just replaced that tube in my 94 navajo and it was way easyer then i thought it would be and your tourqing on the right thing a good set of long wrenches does wonders
  2. D

94 Navajo grille

yeah ill probibly just end up just leaveing it as is
  3. D

94 Navajo grille

So last winter I hit a small tree and since my grille has been broken I'm looking to replace it but cannot find one but I can get the grille from a same year mazda pickup no problem but does anyone know if it will fit?
  4. D

2011 Explorer Limited 20" wheels

First off vehical manufacture has outragous oem part prices but after market wheels are junk i work for a tire and wheel shop and stock wheels can hold up for 10+ years with out and bends or flat spots the stock wheels on my 94 still spin great but aftermarkt wheels dont take the beating there...
  5. D

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

just had to do my pass side bushing today but i didnt have to remove anything accept the bracket, all i did was grind the rivets and pulled it off and replaced the rivets with the grade 8's was fairly easy to do just time consumeing
  6. D

Engine swap 98 sohc

Will do. We're going to pick up the motor tomorrow afternoon and start the whole deal. The plan is just to get the old engine pulled since it's gonna be pretty breezy and raining here tomorrow
  7. D

Engine swap 98 sohc

Thanks for this write up! My friend and I are about to do this same procedure to his 97 explorer sport. Any idea if other year mustang engines will work too like an 07?
  8. D

targa top

Has anyone done a targa to.on a 1st gen explorer ?
  9. D

trans help

ok i need to know if the M5od-r1 and m5od-r2 have the same bolt patterns? anyone know? because my r1 bit the dust and i cant find a new one for a reasionable price so i was gunna look around for an r2
  10. D

v6 explorer i4 ranger trans

i was talkin about the m5od-r1 but i know a guy who gave me a list of ppl to call in the morning about gitting the right trans and the inputshafts are diff thats what my guy said because he used to be a trans speicalist
  11. D

well i went on line and found a site with a exploded image and it says the trans was used in all explorer, ranger, and aerostars with a 2wd manual from 1988- till 1998
  12. D

any input anyone?
  13. D

will the trans out of a 2wd ranger with a 4 cyl work in my 94 explorer 2wd? im going to the junk yard to pull the trans from the ranger tomarow.:exp:
  14. D

Need help bad - going nutz and broke!!!

a bad or out of align tie rod end will cause exessive toe witch is the worst kinda of tire wear my van had alotta exissive toe and it went through a set of tires in a year and a half
  15. D

My new Toy

thats why there so many first gens on the road still
  16. D

94 X 4x4 not working

do you have automatic hubs?
  17. D

Explorer cab with a Ranger bed?

ok so i was wrong. but thats still not what hes lookin for
  18. D

Explorer cab with a Ranger bed?

i think thats the oppiset of wat he wants that looks like a ranger with explorer rear seats bolted in the bed
  19. D

91 Ford Ranger 4x4 starter & flywheel problems.

maybe theres an electrical problem causeing the bendix to stay engaged after the car is started. i had myine do it a few times the 2 wires on the starter could be toaching or swapped around. but thas just a guess
  20. D

Will 26s fit??

i dont think thats gunna happen for you
  21. D

how to remove rear door when its broke.

yeah your not gunna pry it open thoses door studs that the lock grabs on to are made not to release unless unlatched which i can see your in no position to do but i would cut open the door when you get the new couplers and go from there
  22. D

plastic mouldings

i must say bravo
  23. D

Removing Running Boards: How do I fill holes without welding?

go get your sel a gallon of bondo and have fun
  24. D

4x4 doesn't engage.

you probibly have a stripped or broken auto hub
  25. D

91 Mazda Navajo - A4LD Transmission Problem

well i pulled one out but i havent put a new one in yet cuz i gotta wait for my tax return but it came out ok so it should go in the same way
Back