Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Photos 3rd gen pic's

its been a while since I put of pics of mine
  2. B

2002 ford explorer adding trans fluid

I have the same problem with it hesitating and jumping and then slamming into 2nd if i dont let off the gas to slowly shift, along with sometimes slamming into reverse from park. But I took it to a shop and said the fluid was at the right level and nothing seemed wrong with the fluid.
  3. B

Kkm intake

Alright sounds good, thanks for all the help bud!
  4. B

Kkm intake

Any problems with the check engine light coming on?
  5. B

Kkm intake

What about the emissions comments where some say it won't pass?
  6. B

Kkm intake

Hey I was wondering if anyone has the kkm intake on their truck, espically on the 04. It seemed to have mixed reviews about it so I'm kind of on edge about getting one
  7. B

New shocks?

Sounds good to make it ride better what were the ones you said I could buy? Bc I'm not that much as a mechanic
  8. B

New shocks?

So basically if I make or buy some of those and put them on then it won't make every little bumb in the road seem like a huge pot hole?
  9. B

New shocks?

Does somebody alright make the longer stabilizers? Or do I need somebody to make them?
  10. B

New shocks?

My exploder is really starting to ride a lot rougher with the BTF lift and arms on and I was wanting to know who all has upgraded their shocks to make it take bumps a lot smoother?
  11. B

Help! Bad squeaking in springs or UCA

Lately I have had some bad squeaking from my front end on every little bump and I can't tell if I need new shocks bc I still have stock ones or I need to lubricate my BTF UCAs since I haven't ever did that to them?
  12. B

KKM intake

well the air box is under the hood? so putting holes in the airbox will be pulling in under the hood air?
  13. B

BTF Lift Project

well them being a little tight is better than rust in that area when its on your truck. but im liking the way your whole prodject is turning out.
  14. B

BTF Lift Project

when you took the control arms to be powder coated how did you protect the uniball? and did you take out the red sides too?and did you leave the 2 peices separated or together? im thinking about doing the same thing before i put mine on
  15. B

step up bars

yeah i saw where auburn fan used some westin (or another brand) tube ones on his and i liked those but idk what the exact brand is
  16. B

step up bars

has anyone found a good step up bar or rock slider they have put on their explorer than goes the whole distance of the doors?
  17. B

KKM intake

well i was planning on fixing up my exhaust with a flowmaster 40 and wider tip. but you still skipped around my question of do i have to drill holes in the air box? and how would you go about doing the tune?
  18. B

KKM intake

SO rob your saying that there is now need to buy any of those intakes including the volant? and can caldwell's set up work without drilling holes in the air box?
  19. B

KKM intake

courtney- where did you get those intake parts from and where did you wrap it with electrical tape? i didnt see it in your pics
  20. B

KKM intake

cortney: i really like your set up, so all you did was get those three parts and that aluminium plate? what were the dimensions for that plate too?
  21. B

KKM intake

which K and N kit did you use? and what type of adaptor did you use?
  22. B

KKM intake

I have a 2004 V6 explorer and i saw my only option for an intake was a KKM one. So i was wondering how good of an intake it was?
  23. B

Photos 3rd gen pic's

kazer: i dont know the off set on the wheels but i know they stick on 3 ins more than the stock rangermidth: im really liking the falkens, they have a deep tread and arnt really loud and ride almost as smooth as when i had the stock tires on
  24. B

Fender flares available for 02-05 Explorer?

i know i would like some black bushwhacker fender flares for mine haha
  25. B

Photos 3rd gen pic's

i went and got mine cleaned up today to wash off all the mud
Back