Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

I wish something like that would come up around my area for 475 too. Need one for my brothers new dirt track car. Cant find any types of trailers around here for that price. Except really tiny ones. Thought about using out little single axle utility trailer to haul it, but figured that might...
  2. 1

Was that your 59 chevy bel air? That what I am looking for, because I love the looks of the rear ends on them and the 59 el caminos. I found a 60 bel air in a junk yard about 2 years ago, but I dont know what condition its in now, and the rear was a little different. Cool Pictures thats for...
  3. 1

Comment by '1996X' in media '1998700384_medium'

Awesome Explorer. I have seen this one in person, and it has had a lot of time and money put into it. Love it!
  4. 1

When the back goes CLUNK

Check to make sure your spare tire is tight. Could be loose and swinging around like mine was when I bought my first explorer.
  5. 1

Trading my X for a Mountaineer!!

Wow both of them are very clean. I wish mine was that clean when I still owned it.
  6. 1

Love what you have done to the bronco. I like the idea of the rear seats for passengers. I always come read your post when I get bored on the other sites im on. haha
  7. 1

Yea. I bought a 1989 ford f250 diesel and then I parked it and bought a 1973 dodge dart swinger. The truck was just had to many problems. I had it for probably 3 months before i actually drove the stupid thing. So its in the backyard now. Did you get any luck with deer season this year? I...
  8. 1

Havent been on here in a while. Looks good. I sold my X so the explorer forum is not the place for me anymore. I have been hanging out around wvstreets.com Its almost all people from wv and its a pretty neat site. you should check it out rick.
  9. 1

What's it worth?, Mechanics Special

Mine wasnt an EB but it was in decent shape. the only problem it had when i sold it was the rust starting in the rocker panels... I BARELY got $1600 out of it.
  10. 1

deamon3's Jurassic Park explorer build thread

Very good looking. Like that it is rattle can and still looks really good. Keep it up!
  11. 1

$18,000 Bronco

Haha, I seen that one on craigslist. I also seen it on ebay once or twice.
  12. 1

Trailer lights to 98 explorer please help fast!!

i know you said the grounds are connected but that sounds like a grounding problem for me. Double check the grounds are good and clean and try it again.
  13. 1

97 f250

yea, and maybe some pictures of it too.
  14. 1

97 f250

Thanks for telling him about thedieselstop I went there to check it out for my truck and i got alot of help already
  15. 1

Battery light

Haha. This is what i got to do also after they replaced my battery. I ended up being only a half an hour late for the football game. (had to play trumpet in band) the director said he was ok with me being late though
  16. 1

97 f250

try this. its what i went to when i sold my explorer and went to a 89 F250 Diesel www.ford-trucks.com I like it fairly well but not as well as this explorer forum
  17. 1

My Explorer NO longer with me!!

Well, I got my exhaust completely finished. I woke up at 7:30 this morning to go get a set of good tires put on some rims to only find out that the wheels wont come off because of the lug nuts are stuck. The lugs are so stuck that it is breaking the studs. To replace the studs they will have to...
  18. 1

One other good thing that happened to me today is that... I GOT MY LICENSE!!!
  19. 1

Got my tailpipe and muffler today and went to put them on and realized my exhaust pipe isnt long enough. Luckily i know a guy thats going to fix it probably tomorrow. Ran into more problems today also... 1) First it took us like 2 hours to put an ac belt on and then the compressor wont work...
  20. 1

Well i got the front fenders both primered and the hood most of the way sanded down. Got a new accelerator cable installed and tailpipe ordered. It does have an issue with starting but I may have found the problem with it. It wont start by itself on the front tank but on the rear tank it will...
  21. 1

Worked part of the day working on the top of the fenders and hood. Have to sand them down to bare metal and primer them because they were covered in suface rust. Got one fender top primered and the other one is tomorrow. Finishing sanding the hood and get it primered hopefully Gonna try...
  22. 1

No not yet. just got home late last night with it and it was to dark to get any pictures.
  23. 1

Well the other day I put my 96 ford explorer up for sale and sold it on wednesday then yesterday I picked up a paper to see what type of trucks I could find to pull our camper and our boat that we just bought. I looked through it and called about quite a few trucks and stuff. Went and looked...
  24. 1

My explorer and some pictures of our car show and my show charger

I REALLY like that color of your explorer. The charger looks pretty cool too.
  25. 1

Powdercoated Bumper by Turdle

WOW that looks REALLY GOOD. Be glad your bumper was only that bad. Mine is getting worse every day :( and it doesnt help when i put my plates on i accidentally put my finger throught the bumper. :D
Back