Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Brake pad upgrade

I think you need to check your back brakes.If your going through a set in 10k, there all your useing.
  2. H

1991 Ex wont start

Sure did. It was the MAF sensor. unplug yours to see if it will crank then. Made no sense to me, but it would start unplugged.Hope this helps.
  3. H

MAF Only

I just bought one form the classifieds here for 25, and bought one last weekend from pull a part for 8, and both worked great!
  4. H

1991 explorer 4.3 6cyl possible computer prob. Need help.

MAF sensor. Just went through the same thing.
  5. H

stuck in 4wd

Sounds to me, new motor or not, its another motor issue.
  6. H

stuck in 4wd

Try swapping the computer boxes between the 2 vehicles.Its located on the driver side,inside the panel where the washer fluid bottle is for the back glass.
  7. H

Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer

If you still have MAF sensor and housing, how much for it and auto locking hubs to 27107? Thanks!
  8. H

MAF sensor

Apparently it is possible. Tried to start today with MAF unplugged, and it will start and run, roughly, as long as I give it a little gas.
  9. H

MAF sensor

Hi, posted a question earlier, didnt get the response I was looking for. Will the MAF cause a 1991 ex not to start? Thanks Guys!
  10. H

1991 Ex wont start

Honestly had not considered that,yet. Has been running great,like someone flicked the off switch!
  11. H

1991 Ex wont start

Hey guys, Thanks to all the great posts that have helped me in the past, but this one I have to ask because I cant seem to find an answer to. Ive been having some tranny issues, and have not drove my ex nearly as often. I go out to crank it, and it will not start. Turns over great, plenty of...
  12. H

mounty motor swap update

agreed.
  13. H

A couple pics of my project.

Looking good! Cant wait to see more.
  14. H

Advice, sell it or fix it?

Im in NC and I got one I will take 2500 for if he wants it, and its a daily driver.
  15. H

2002 AC high pressure lines shot - "can't be fixed."

I have a friend who had similiar issues with a dodge van, the dealership had someone local to make some up. Im pretty sure you could do the same.
Back