Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Pics of my Trac from the past few months... Pic heavy (obviously)

Nice truck; gonna keep watching. I'm not far from you over here in Dublin and have family in Augusta.
  2. O

2003 Sport Trac - SAS, SOA started and here's a sneek peek.

Been away for a while myself; had to check in on you. I see your last post and assume you're as busy as ever. Hope all is well! My truck is just serving trash duty and hunting trips with nothing to report.
  3. O

What did you do this weekend? Participation required

After months of just hauling trash on the weekend and checking game cams around the house, we got out on the highway for a hunting trip. Came home with an empty bed but it was great to wind it out at 70 again and get a little dirty.
  4. O

Thanks. I agree. Luckily I finally have weekends off and having a salaried nanny makes it even easier. Let me know when you know of a trip. I need to get back out there.
  5. O

Ha! I wish. New priorities keep popping up. Second son on the way in April. New big boy job. Finishing off the remaining but dwindling debt we have. Those tons are stored safely though.
  6. O

Retired the Sport Trac to utility/toy status Saturday. Bought a '14 Fusion for a daily driver.
  7. O

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Brutal, haha
  8. O

Nice truck sewellliveaudio. I don't think I've been back on the site since the day I posted that; nice coincidence I came back today. Look forward to seeing the 302 installed.
  9. O

New Toy

Nice long test drive.
  10. O

sport track dana 30 sas project

Agree. The learning curve to get it dialed in right is too steep for me right now. Bolt on fits my life right now better. I don't think I'm alone in this. I wish hand building an off road truck was a higher priority in life right now but it's not. I'll get there but it's not a priority, it's a...
  11. O

A rough time to get back into the explorerforum

Welcome back. Praying for your continued improvement and looking forward to updates.
  12. O

sport track dana 30 sas project

You'd be the first to come through on that claim. Can't wait to see the new build. I thought the last one was great.
  13. O

Looks great and is an impressive list of mods. Welcome to 35s!
  14. O

Sport Trac 3.7L V6 swap

Interested to see the completion of this.
  15. O

Making me want to start a big project.
  16. O

October EF Lottery - "1st Wheeling Meet/Run"

He gets around.
  17. O

You talking about when I nearly lost my truck the day after paying it off?
  18. O

OffTrac's 2001 Sport Trac

Realized this hasn't been updated in two years. Well, not much has changed to the truck as toys fall way down the list when you are laser focused on starting a family, building a house, advancing careers and finishing graduate school. The truck has dutifully served its purpose the past couple...
  19. O

First trip was to Gulches in 2012 and first time meeting other members. 01STrunner and another member I can't remember Ranger driver's name/screenname, sorry. Obviously been too long. It was a muddy day two and obviously I only have pictures from that day.
  20. O

help with 00 lifted cherokee

It's a jeep thing? :dunno:
  21. O

May have already been discussed but what's the fuel delivery of that 351?
  22. O

The Black Hole

Good to hear. I was real close to plastidipping my hood for a temporary fix. I guess I'll just wait. Looking forward to the pictures.
  23. O

Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others...

Yes, I put it in the back of my edge when I bought mine.
  24. O

01 Explorer Sport 1 tons

Nice build. Gonna have to check it on the computer when I get home since the pictures are tiny in the forum app on my phone.
  25. O

Only the second I've seen. I was in the Edge, though, so we couldn't spark a meaningful relationship, lol.
Back