Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

93 Ford Explorer AC issue.

Ok, I went and talked to the guy.. I found a compressor for 170 at autozone.. however even the mechanic said I could go used but might not be cheaper.. I called my local place where I got my gear box and he gave me a $50 price on the compressor. Im sure its seized.. the round thing the belt...
  2. I

thank you so much..:( Ive been so busy running around... I just have no clue what Im looking for.. and thought I would get an idea before I try to go in anywhere and look for it. A friend said I would be better off getting it new and not from a yard.. Do you know what is required for...
  3. I

I need to figure out the parts I need to fix my AC in my truck. This heat is insane, and being a compulsive shopping, (and pregnant now), I cant deal with no air. the only way I can describe this part is this... Normally, the belt goes around this piece... its kind of round or cylinder...
  4. I

Gear box? 1993 Ford Explorer

Ok, I looked and if Im right, I might as well pay the $400 and let them do it.... however, I googled upull it to see if there was one in my area, and there are but not very close. Found them for $100. Would have to make sure they are the right thing before I buy though, and make sure the...
  5. I

Gear box? 1993 Ford Explorer

I hope I am posting this in the right area.. I was having issues with a small drip from under the hood, come to find out , it was the power steering fluid leaking out slowly. Bad thing is, I didnt find out that's what it was until I was having to put fluid in once every other week, then...
  6. I

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Trust me when I say, you should see his face as I buy simple things like the registration/insurance card holder...LOL.. or the trash can in the back for my youngest daughter. I didnt do all that for HIS truck.. LOL... I was nice though.. I went ahead and bought him a registration/ins holder...
  7. I

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Oh, mee!! Kind of excited to be Elite :P Looking forward to road ahead ... :)
Back