Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

My running boards arrived yesterday and the packaging was very very poor. One end was completely wide opened that when i tilted the package the boards came out. One of the running boards was dented at the very end. I just contacted autoaccessoriesgarage.com and was told they would get back to me...
  2. L

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

For all those wondering how i cut out the plastic for the fog lights, I used a kitchen knife and one of those single razor blades. It looks perfect but its not. I'll take pics of the plastics cut outs.
  3. L

I will post some more pics once I finish wiring.
  4. L

Check out my fog lights I have a 2013 explorer base and wanted some fog lights. Dealer price for fog lights was $125 x 2 and $60 just to mount them with no wiring. I said screw that, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased some $20 fog lights and mounted them myself with some homemade brackets. All I...
  5. L

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Anyone know if the Dee Zee running boards for the 2012 fit on the 2013?
  6. L

2013 Explorer in possession?

I purchased a 2013 Explorer base on March 14, 2012. Haven't seen no issues yet.
  7. L

Where can i purchase fog lights?

Just purchased the 2013 Explorer base. Where can i purchase some fog lights? I was told the truck didn't change from the 2012.
Back