Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

How long did your Servo Bore "O-Ring Fix" last

I figured I would jump in on these string as the owner of the Company that makes the fix because this covers most topics people consider when using our fix. When ever someone has the true symptoms of worn bores described on our site it is extremely likely our kit will fix it. People think that...
  2. A

Servo pin wear on the bore of 5R55W transmissions?

Servo Design The servo design basically looks the same. Without measuring actual bores I could definitely machine some of these also with some additional tool holding. I will check these out thanks!:p:
  3. A

Response to the questions #1 I have not contacted companies like Sonnax becuase I am looking into patents possibly before I make contact with those companies. #2 As far as making servos for other transmissoins, since I did not have access to those types I had no good way of determining...
  4. A

I am the guy on ebay and it works on badly worn bores. The design can take up a tremendous amount of wear, and the entire exposed surface area of the o-ring is exposed to less than 3 lbs of pressure. The second o-ring at the top of the bore improves the performance with respect to back...
Back