Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

1996 4 inch lift?

Already got 3" bl and TT
  2. F

1996 4 inch lift?

Does anyone know where I can get the front box kit for my explorer and where it is the cheapest I plan on doing SOA in the rear just need to lift the front end!
  3. F

1996 eb front lift questions

I have looked for the front box kit but am having a hard time finding one. It would be great if I could get it for around 650
  4. F

yeah i figured, on summit they have the 4 wheel drive spindles for $600, dont really wanna spend $1800 on the whole trailmaster kit, if i had all the measurements for the brackets my dad could make them at work cause he is a welder/machinest.
  5. F

anyone selling 4" susp. lift for 96 explorer

im looking to get more lift i want to get a 4" trailmaster lift i have 3"bl and TT and want more.
  6. F

i wanna lift mine another 4 inches i can buy the new spindles at summit but will i need all the brackets to lower my a arms? or can i just do it with only lift spindles, i have 3" bl and TT.
  7. F

motor swap in 96 eb whats ur opinion?

it would be carburated so wouldnt have to worry much with electrical and more than likely get custom drive shafts made
  8. F

motor swap in 96 eb whats ur opinion?

i got a 289 with oversided cam and bored 30 over with a rebuild c4 tranny and transfer case thinking about taking out my 4.0 ohv and dropping it in, will be quite a project any good ideas will help.
  9. F

need help fast

will a 2002 sohc 4.0 work in a 97 sohc explorer eddie bauer
  10. F

Front locker for 1996 X???

any kind, probly the cheapest i can get
  11. F

Front locker for 1996 X???

do they make a front locker for a 1996 X? i have a EB and would be nice to have a front locker for the front when on the trails.
  12. F

What size tires can i fit on my X??

how much did you have to trim the fenders
  13. F

2nd gen Eddie Bauer Explorer trim

I wanna know the same thing i got a 96 EB but its red and wanna paint the tan a dark gray.
  14. F

Thats what i figured, just didnt know about the eddie bauer edition cause they have bigger fender flares than most.
  15. F

i got a 96 explorer with 3 inch body lift and shackle tt, its a eddie bauer so has the fender flares on it, how big of tires would i be able to fit?
  16. F

alarm keeps going off randomly!!! HELP...

i just looked at the switch and the plug seemed tight ill have to see if it goes off again and if so ill try something else
  17. F

which switch would that be.
  18. F

when my truck is locked and an hour later my alarm randomly goes off, and then will stop for a few hours then do it again, what would cause this?
  19. F

1996 explorer 4.0 ohv cheap motor mods to gain HP??? comment...

yeah id like things that are cheaper, already got quite a bit of money into it, just would feel better with a little more power.
  20. F

Are there any good chips out there that would help or no?
  21. F

Are there any cheap motor mods that can be done to the 4.0 ohv motor?
  22. F

4WD, AWD, and Transfer Case Information and Operation

i mean that my 4x4 high wont work i got 4x4 low.
  23. F

4WD, AWD, and Transfer Case Information and Operation

4 wheel drive not working except 4x4 low I have a 96 explorer and i put in a transfer case from a 92 and i was wondering if thats why 4 low wont work. one of the sensors for the t-case are not hooked in, because the 92 t-case has only one spot for a sensor ind my 96 t-case has two sensors.
Back