Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

A/C coming warm from driver side vents

Thanks for the reply, Explorer_PL. Gonna check it out!
  2. S

A/C coming warm from driver side vents

Hello fellas, I have an issue with my A/C had it delivered on the dealership to troubleshoot and they found nothing. Just today I noticed that the air blows cold on the passenger side but on the driver side is barely cold. (Now I know why my friends got cold really quickly). The air blows...
  3. S

Battery issue? Dim Readout and Radio goes out when key-on acc.

Results are in, truck would not start. Battery gave away, fixing it up tomorrow! We'll update if issues get resolved.
  4. S

I'm gonna perform your test tomorrow Rcflyer, see if the battery voltage drops. Battery was purchased and installed at a battery center, it's 2 years and 10 months old. I noted a puff of corrosion but it's at the base and not affecting any contacts, could it be an acid leak at the posts? It was...
  5. S

Nope, everything is completely stock.
  6. S

Hello, I find this odd issue super odd and wanted if you guys could provide some insight. So here's the deal. My truck is having this weird issue that just started coming up a couple of days before. Now, after a very light rain I try to start my truck and the starting motor feels very labored...
  7. S

Hissing noise when accelerating then dies out

It definitely was a problem with the A/C Check Valve. I had a broken vacuum reservoir so the A/C took a while before turning on with the damaged part, once I changed it the dreaded noise came back! I replaced both parts and the hiss went away... thank you guys!! Here are some instructions with...
  8. S

Unknown fix...

I've got an update for you guys... http://imgur.com/a/2guSo
  9. S

Unknown fix...

Thanks for your reply! Guess I'm going to shed some bucks, no wonder why I didn't got a repair bill for this half-ass fix.
  10. S

Unknown fix...

Funnily enough I think this "repair" was made at the stealership, isn't this the problem area for the vacuum line getting full of dirt? The one that makes that hissing noise and was posted around here.
  11. S

Unknown fix...

Good morning fellas, yesterday I was cleaning my floor mats when I noticed this atrocity, what happened? I don't remember seeing this when I first got my truck, can you guys give me an idea of what happened here and what part should've this been replaced with? BTW, what are those colorful...
  12. S

Homelink, Maplights and Vanity lights not working

Ignition key cylinder fault? tl;dr on bottom I know its been a while since this issue was posted but last week this issue happened to me. Somehow it got fixed, I had already tested the fuse, checked the lamps to make sure they weren't blown but nothing. HomeLink, both lights on the vanity...
Back