Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

97 xlt 2wd

Gook looking Exploder! Give's me more reason to paint my bumper now that I can see what one looks like with black there, instead of brownish-grey.
  2. M

96 speaker install

Yesterday I installed new speakers and ran all new wire from the head unit to the speakers. It looks like a tough job because it is! The hardest part for me was running the wire through the rubber channels that run between the door and vehicle. 5 hours later and everything works great.
  3. M

My 1997 XLT

The four liter.
  4. M

My 1997 XLT

no plans to mod at this point in time. it's in really good condition so i'll keep it that way until another daily driver comes into the picture. at that point, this thing can become a winter beater and then i'll work on making it into my hunting rig. safari rack brush guard step rails...
  5. M

My 1997 XLT

Picked this up on Monday for a steal ($2500). Kind of high on miles, but not much else to complain about. Name: Adam Location: Des Moines, IA Vehicle: 1997 Ford Explorer XLT Mileage: 172815 No plans on modding this - just needed a reliable daily driver on pizza cheap. It was plenty clean...
Back