Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

I run 33s with just the TT
  2. Y

Garage cleanout!

Cargo LEDs.. Work for a 2nd gen? Any pics installed?
  3. Y

YoungMounty's '97 Mountaineer SAS Build Thread

It's time to get this thing started back up and first I need a good rebuild kit. I need every seal, bearing, ball joint, etc. I'm thinking about this one bronco graveyard and getting the ball joints and hubs separately. What else will I need besides gears? Does that kit look good? Opinions?
  4. Y

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Here is the arp bolt thread. CLICK I will find the part number soon for the gaskets and edit this post.
  5. Y

Biggest tires?

Hell I'm running 33x12.50 duratracs with the TT and shackles, yes I did trim but not a ton. Every Ex/Mounty is different.
  6. Y

ARP Bolt set. Percy's Seal-4-Good Gaskets. High temp spark plug boots. Ummmmm, that's all I got.
  7. Y

For all you TMH guys. Scrap the gaskets it comes with and invest in Percy's Seal-4-Good aluminum gaskets. :D
  8. Y

Lifted 1999 Explorer XLT

That is a sharp Ex man. Thanks for joining! :thumbsup:
  9. Y

Tom's '97 XLT registry

I wish I had your fab guy! Your bumpers are perfect. Do you have a template or any measurements?
  10. Y

fog/aux lights

I would not wire anything directly into your headlight wires. Use a relay so you won't fry any electrical components. Besides protecting your electrical system sounds fine if you like the outcome.
  11. Y

All parts have been sandblasted.
  12. Y

2nd gen parts

I will try and get it off and get you a quote if you are still interested And also bump. Was really busy but now I'm not. Come get it while I still have it! Want it gone!! :D
  13. Y

Broken down completely with a little cleaning Anybody got any good rebuild links? I've read tons, other input/insights are helpful as well.
  14. Y

Grocery Getter Refresh

Very nice! I like your work :thumbsup:
  15. Y

Finally Ordered them! General lighting mod thread.

Got some LED bulbs for my tag lights thanks to this thread. Before: (notice the one out) After: The right one in the after pick looks yellow-ish but they are both LED white (and bright) in person.
  16. Y

Story of my life
  17. Y

The 44 is almost completely broken down except for the pinion gear. After I get that out we should be good to go on sanding and painting.
  18. Y

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

I can vouch for the DuraTracs. I'm on my second set now and have been extremely impressed with them.
  19. Y

water leaks

Do you have a sunroof?
  20. Y

2nd gen parts

Quote will come Friday :thumbsup:
  21. Y

2nd gen parts

Shackles are spoken for. Edit incoming.
  22. Y

Finally Ordered them! General lighting mod thread.

I can second this. Used HIDs with them, IMO sucked. Regular bulbs are fine, not OEM good but usable. And they look bad ass.
  23. Y

winch vs alternator advice

I'm running stock alt with winch and 1600 watt sound system. Mine holds up well, probably not the best setup right now. But I have a yellowtop.
Back