Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Still Deciding

I took delivery of my Star White Platinum in August of 2019. I have had no issues with the vehicle, other than the streaky wipers. It's a blast to drive, compared to my former '97 XLT. More turbos=more power. I have the tech package, and the large "iPad" display. It was a little odd in the...
  2. S

Intelligent Access?

Yes, the rear doors on my 2020 Star White Platinum open when I'm near with the keyfob.
  3. S

2020 Paint Issues

My Platinum in Star White had some defects in the front bumper, which looked like the factory tried to buff something out, but didn't get it all. After taking it back to my dealer, the GM set me up with their body shop, who repainted the whole bumper. I was without the Explorer for 2 days only...
  4. S

To buy or wait

I bought my Star White Platinum on 8/11. Its build date was 6/5/19, and I've had no issues with it. Have had it in for both recalls, which neither ended up applying to my vehicle. It's been quite the upgrade from my old '97 Explorer, which was a workhorse. Scott 2020 Platinum Star White 1997...
  5. S

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

Excellent! This is quite a reduction from what the dealer quoted me when I bought my Star White Platinum.
  6. S

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

Is this the same as the "Ford Protect" program?
Back