Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2000 ranger evaporator core replacement.

Thanks! Just what I needed.
  2. S

2000 ranger evaporator core replacement.

I have been searching, and am still confused. I have a 2000 ranger that i did a 3.0 - 4.0 swap. Engine and AC compressor are from a 2000 explorer sport. AC worked fine last year after swap, but now won't hold charge. had a shop take a look and they say evaporator core. They said it would be...
  3. S

Serpentine belt cutting lower Radiator hose

Well I was using the hoses from the explorer as well as the radiator from the explorer. The first hose was a Motorcraft and the second was from AutoZone. I went to 4 parts stores today and nobody had the hose. So at O'rylies (sp?) I got a Flex Hose. Basically it is a hose that can bend any...
  4. S

Problem is if I shorten it, it will pull closer to the belt. The hose goes out the water pump, crosses the serp belt on the engine side of the belt then goes under the belt and connects to the Radiator. I tried to cheat out the hose to make it longer and "Force" it to bend more, but that...
  5. S

Any tips or ideas on how to keep the lower radiator hose out of the serp belt? I am on my second one and it is now cut after 3 days. I tried moving it around when putting it on, but still it works it way to the belt, BUt only when the engine is running. I have a 4.0 SOHC 4x4 out of a 2000...
  6. S

Truck won't move unless OD turned off

I do have engine breaking in first. I will check out the sticky.
  7. S

Hankook RF10

Have a set on my 3500 dodge. They have some road noise more than my Toyo opencountry ATs I had on my other truck. I am happy with them, the truck came with them. They kinda like to grab the road. Not sure about wear, only have had the truck 6 months. They were great in the snow and mud this...
  8. S

Truck won't move unless OD turned off

I have a 2000 Ranger 4X4 3.0 auto (4r44e), electric transfer case. The tranny is giving me fits. It will move under its own power only if the OD is turned off. Reverse will only work, very weak, if I first turn off OD then shift to Drive then back to Reverse. It will shift but very hard and I...
Back