Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

If anyone is interested, the Facebook page Ford/Mercury Peeling Paint Complaints is having an attorney that is interested in moving forward with a class action case. You will have to join them to comment. There is a lot of complaints there about the bubbling hoods on the Explorers.
  2. F

Tom, my Ford dealer called and said I was getting a new painted hood installed. I guess that my Ford dealer got the hood and had it painted. It had to be another body shop because they closed theirs and leasing the space to a body shop.
  3. F

Hi Brandon If you want to look into another way to help you with your paint issue, there is a group on Facebook that will help. The site is Ford/Mercury Peeling Paint Complaints. They talk about the aluminum corrosion issues and the peeling paint problems. I just joined the site. I have a 2016...
  4. F

Hi Peter I'm sorry I used a bad example, Zestar Corporation also helped get aluminum corrosion issues that were past warranty taken care of. Zestar has helped with several aluminum corrosion issues on Expeditions and Mustangs too. When they went to small claims court without a lawyer, they won...
  5. F

I read on a different site about a company called ZestarCorp. www.zestar.com. That a guy with an older Explorer that was more than 5 years old took Ford to a small claims court and won an award of $1668.00 for a new paint job on his roof. Go to YouTube and search "Zestar Corporation" and they...
  6. F

How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

I just got done doing both my front hubs on my '02 "X". I had what I thought was a tire hum, but was reading these threads and figured out it was my hubs making the noise. I couldn't have done it without all of your suggestions! Taping the axle back just a little was the ticket to getting...
Back