Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

General sXc membership question

I have just joined the forum a couple days ago. I have been using this site for a while now and figured I should join and help contribute to a great forum. My question is do you have to be an elite explorer to join sXc? I am currently living in TN but I was raised in Florida and will be...
  2. F

Cargo area make over

Looks great! :thumbsup: I took the carpet out of my rig a couple of years ago. I cut grass and the carpet stains and smells were becoming too much. Since then its just been metal in the cargo area but this gives me some inspiration.
  3. F

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

Wow! Thanks a lot for all of the great videos. Very informative and they will help me in the coming days.:)
  4. F

Anybody out there have an L Body?

Just curious to see if anyone out there has a GM L Body (Corsica/Beretta/Tempest). I have a '94 Corsica bought by my mom in 1999 and run until 2007 without a single problem. She's been stored in the garage for a couple years but I am currently replacing the radiator and thermostat. I also owned...
  5. F

Hello everybody!

I just registered yesterday, but my account is not letting me in, so I'll start over. I have been using this site for a while now and I finally figured it is time to join. I am not an expert by any means when it comes to automotive repair, but I have "winged" enough to hopefully offer some...
Back