Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Finished 2 inch Body lift!

33s no body lift http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/424430_3488110684607_711115713_
  2. F

with pics(autozone gold cv shafts...??????? OPINIONS/HELP

it could be a broken tooth in the axl may be i have a 97 the same with the tt all the way but no vibrating try jacking it from the lift point on the a arm and spin it and see what happens
  3. F

im running 33 buy 12.5 on mine with just a tt and shakles no rub and anyword on the
  4. F

i have a ttt and shackles and im running 33s just fine with no cut but im doing the body lift soon and will be able to run 35s with a lil cutting i think
  5. F

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

will they fit if i have the ford towing hitch to they look like mthey might be a little close idk has any one done it on a 1997 with the tow bar
  6. F

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

+10 im doing mine tomorro i did the 2'' tt in front now the shackles in back ill put pics up later tomorro thanks for all the help
  7. F

any one in oregon

tire size i lifted my explorer 2'' and want to know if 31x10.50R15LT will fit on it now
  8. F

any one in oregon

hey i have a stock 1997 ford explorer xlt i want to get extended shackles for my truck please help
  9. F

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

any more info on ur truck i want to do that to mine
  10. F

Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire P235/75R15

well this is the 2end set so far 11miles on them so far i might go up to goat this weakend to test them my dad got them for me but im geting winter tires also whin i get the cash any other cheap ways to lift it i only want to lift it about 2inchs
  11. F

Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire P235/75R15

Whats up u all im geting a new set of Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire P235/75R15 for my 1997 ford explorer 4x4 stock ill let u know how they do off road and on road ..... p.s any one know the cheapest way to lift my explorer please i want it higher
  12. F

Ray Lobato Los Banos, California

where where did you buy the lift kits for the explore at and how much was it:yelexp:
Back