Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Rancho Quick Lift Install concerns...

So finally ordered myself the rancho quick lift struts for my 03 Explorer, but upon thinking I finally got all the right parts, I noticed that there was about an inch difference in size for the rear struts...I know they are different model numbers, but it seems odd that they would be different...
  2. E

2003 Explorer in need of work, no idea what is wrong though

So recently, my explorer has developed what i originally believed to be a bad wheel bearing. However, lately at certain speeds, my car has started to make this noise that suggests that something is vibrating severely, and causes a very loud droning (not sure if appropriate description) at speeds...
  3. E

What to do for 100,000 mile maintenance

I have a 2003 Explorer NBX V8, and just hit 100,000 miles on the beast. However, I'm not exactly sure what exactly i need to do for maintenance. I've already planned on switching over to one of the high mileage blends of oil, and im going to replace my spark plugs. However, i've heard a lot of...
  4. E

Heater failure? or fuse?

My 2003 explorer decided, as soon as the rain here in Washington decided to get cold and rainy again, to have the heater stop working. When on, it just blows outside air at me, which is rather cold. Im not sure if its a fuse, or not, because in the manual (that came with the car from the...
  5. E

Rear Washer Failure

I have a 2003 Explorer, and just the other day i noticed that my rear washer is not spraying fluid on my rear window. The wiper goes like it normally does, but it is not spraying fluid. Any suggestions how to fix this?
  6. E

Radiator Coolant Level

I have a 2003 Explorer V8, and since going driving back and forth between school every once in awhile (400 mile trip), i have been checking fluid levels a little more closely. Lately, i have discovered that every time i check the radiator coolant levels, it seems to always need more. And when i...
Back