Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

How to: Body Work 101

good write up man, im in my 2nd year at my high school shop class and can do dents and use bondo pretty good now but cant paint for the life of me, i love how light metal glaze is and how easy it is to sand, what would your suggestion be on racker panels, mine are rusted real bad and im wanting...
  2. T

Ecu main harness

Hey guys, my explorer is mainly a mud truck, and like eevery one else, I have the fear of getting my ecu wet and ruining everything. How long is the main harness that goes to the ecu? Im buying a parts explorer this weekend and was wondering if i could cut the main harness and exteneding the...
  3. T

Oh the places an X can take you...

I wish there where places like that around me, if you find a hill by me its amazing
  4. T

94 explorer

carguyty@yahoo.com
  5. T

94 explorer

hell ya, but the question is....can they get in? haha
  6. T

94 explorer

7. T

94 explorer

my names tyler, i live in a chicago suburb, my explorer is a 94 xlt, lifted 8.5 inches, 5.5 suspension 3 body, sittin on 35 bfg krawlers, 513 gears. headers but its still quite. planning on turning it into a offroader only. but now i daily drive it. the pictures are from my school car wash ;)
  8. T

94 Explorer

Hey guys, I just got a 94 explorer lifted 8.5 inches. 5.5 suspension and 3 body, sittin on 35s with 5:13 gears, im planning on using it mainly as a toy but am daily driving it now, ill post some pictures up tommorow
Back