Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

20's are on!

Hartman Looking DAMN good man. I think this is the 1st time I seen your rollpan (which is badass to) How much would you charge to make me one? And what kick of truck was the pan for when you started it? Thanks Jason
  2. X

New System w/ cool custom stuff. *PICS- 56k = death*

Looks good man....But I have a ? 2 12 inch Type R's are only 300 RMS each with a total of 600 togeather. Are you running the 1001 bd at 4 ohms because at 2 ohms that amp would kill thouse subs. The 1000 watt alpine amp is quite the nice amp I just bought one my self a few weeks ago.
  3. X

Looking for help from Bass heads like myself.

airkevin23 That is quite the nice looking set up ya got there. Mine is going to take up the hold back hatch as well. From top to bottom. (5 cubic feet per sub is alot of space.) Ill have a few pictures of mine in a fer days and I will be sure to post results. I am getting ready to install 3...
  4. X

airkevin23 Do you have any pictures of your system I would like to check it out. Oh and the amp is 875 RMS. And Im sure you know that a well though out system can hit more DB's the one just slapped togeather.(Which means that you dont have 500,000 watts to make a loud noise.)
  5. X

My last Comp I hit 147.6 with 2 12 inch Rockford Fosgate powers in a ported box. Pushing the powers was a Power Acoustik amp (G1500-2) Im trying something diffrent with this box (I should have some pictures of the box in a few days if anyone would like to c them. But I wont know what Im hitting...
  6. X

No this is not my 1st Comp. But this is my 1st huge system in my Explorer. And yes its going to be a bad ass box. One of my boys have been building sub boxes for about 8 years now. Him and I put our heads togeather for this idea.
  7. X

Alpine or Panasonic??

1st dont buy a HU from Crutchfiels unless you have alot of $ to burn....... For that amount you can get a cd player alot better then thouse to.. Like I just bought a brand new Kenwood Excelon KDC-X869 (IMO a verry good cd player) which sells for $497.99 at crutchfield for $299.00. If any one...
  8. X

Ok Im getting ready to enter a SPL contest. Here is what I have so far Kenwood Excelon KDC-X869 Rockford Fosgate Punch 801S 2 15 inch Kicker Comp VR's 4 Pioneer 3 way 6X8's My Comp VR'S are going to be in a ported box that is 5 cubic feet per sub. I hopeing to hit at least 155 Db...
  9. X

EE rear wing?

Whats the "new word" on the wing?
  10. X

Kicker Comp VR's who has them?

Kicker makes verry good Subs/Amps. In my 97 X I have 3 10 inch Kicker comps running off of the Fosgate power 500Bd in a sealed box. Sounds good to.
  11. X

Do-It-Yourself Tinting...

A good trick to do is have some one sit on the inside of your ride with a high powered light and shine it though the window (if you are useing DARK tint) makes it easyer to cut.
  12. X

Exhaust ?'s for a 97 4.0 SOHC

Ok here it is Im thinking about doing a Exhaust set up on my X so I bought the set up from Summit Racing. I told them every thing I have and what I need and they said it was in stock. $255.00 So I was like cool Ill take it. I got it and they sent me the exhaust for a single inlet Explorer and I...
  13. X

Duel Flowmaster exhaust

RTStork Sweet looking Exhaust..... How does it sound. Im thinking about doing my 97 XLT 4.0 SOHC like that.
  14. X

LOWERED MY X !!!!!!!!!!!!

Any pictures yet I would like to c it lowered.
  15. X

XLT Xtremes 99 Explorer Before/After

Its about showing before/after pictures of (Mikes) XLT Xtremes 99 Explorer. Just like it states in the topic.
  16. X

New here

Sweet SVT Mat...Not sure whats next for the X maybe finishing the system.
  17. X

New here

Welcome to the site Mat.
  18. X

quality of bass response with 4x Pioneer's 6x8 w/o Subwoofer

I would do the pioneers but thats just me. And I bet you can find thouse cheeper then $74/ pair.
  19. X

Mp3SUV Mine is the one with the 20's. You can email me at Bullracing98@aol.com for some pictures or we can get togeather (you, Mike,and I ) for a cruze or what ever.
  20. X

MY ALLMOST STOCK EXPLORER

The wheels are 20x8.5 and Im not sure the offset right off hand its on the box though Ill check my box when I get home.
  21. X

Power Acousic 2-channel 360watt amp only 110??

I have the Power Acoustik G1500-2 BEST AMP i have ever had. They powered 2 12 inch rockford fosgate powers in a ported box that was in my old SUV. That got me 163.2 at a bass comp.
  22. X

Lookey Here!

It does look good but 699.00 is a little steep I would say.
  23. X

XLT Xtreme asked me to post a few Before/After pictures of his 99 XLT sence I have pictures of his ride saved on my pc. SORRY for the big pictures. BEFORE w/my XLT (mine is the black one) Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed [/IMG] AFTER Dead Link Removed Dead...
  24. X

I live In Rockford IL but there are members of Team X Rated in STL. Mo
  25. X

The wheels are American Eagle 221's and my tires are Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/45/20. I think I am going to take the pinstrip off when I get a chance. And there is a few other things I want to do to it to like paint the grey the body color. And I am going to get some of that Black shadow paint...
Back