Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Need Tire Sizing Help!

I know that chart, i meant what is needed to be trimmed on the fender.
  2. E

Need Tire Sizing Help!

Hello, first off I am running the basic 2" suspension lift off of tt/shackles. I was wondering what tires I should choose. I would get 31x10.5 but personal preference I think that the tires look a bit small in that wheel well. Any way possible to run 33x12.5 on this 2" lifted wheel well? Will it...
  3. E

Need lifting help

Ya but where do i get them?
  4. E

Need lifting help

First off, I am already running the tt/shackle on my 2002 sport. I was wondering what the cheapest method would be to boost that up another 2-4 inches? Is that even possible? Links would be greatly appriciated and I am also on a budget so I cant throw my money out my window here. If this helps I...
  5. E

33's & eagle alloys Ye Haw!

Where did u find your lift kit.. A link would help out alot
  6. E

How Bad Will 31x10s Throw My Speed Off

Is there anyway to get this repaired by taking it to a shop? Price?
  7. E

Need CB Radio Help

So i bought a cb radio today and plan on installing it with my antennas on the roof rack i have. Any tips or advise will be appretiated as to how to use this thing and how to install it Few questions: - how to install with antennas on roof - how to work the cb - anything i need to know...
  8. E

exhaust opinions....

I would go with a super 50 flowmaster muffler about 50-100 online and super loud! I know first hand.
  9. E

New plan for a 95 Explorer.

Good luck on your Ex project! Im sure when its all said and done it will be one beefy rig! Post pictures along the way.
  10. E

Heres some pics of my truck FINALLY!!!!!!

Nice rig bro! How did you build that bumper? That hard work paid off.
Back