Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Instrument Cluster Fuse

Same exact issue Lovelace. You end up figuring it out? Need some help!
  2. S

Fiberglass Fenders

Anybody have a link off hand for that pushbar/bumper/grill guard (what ever the correct terminology is)? I would appreciate it a ton!
  3. S

3"Suspension, 3"body ,and 285/75s :D

Have you had time to make another thread on this? I would like to do this, and if I do it will be on my own. What should I know while doing it? How much did it cost you total (for both the 3 inch longer springs, and 3 inch body lift) ? I'm VERY curious!
  4. S

How to: 2002 Explorer rear wheel bearing replacement (pictures)

I shall......... I am going to be taking on this same project myself this Sunday. I have the bearing, and the auto hobby shop I am visiting should have the rest, but do I need to replace the hub? Do you think the messed up bearing might have damaged it at all? I'm new to this so please help me out.
  5. S

How to: 2002 Explorer rear wheel bearing replacement (pictures)

Gents, I had the same noise that everyone keeps refering to, so I went down to the hobby shop here on my base and decided to try to figure it out. Guess what it was? haha. Definately the driver side rear bearing. Now I am trying to order it on discountautoparts.com but I don't know which bearing...
  6. S

Intro and advice

My apoligies, I was very fustrated and pissed off at work at the time, and I thought you were commenting on the previous post (with your opinion) saying that it was just crap. I actually did not notice the links, and once again I am sorry, and thank you for the links. BrooklynBay thanks for the...
  7. S

Intro and advice

I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked where it is, so either tell me where it is or give me some useful information, or I don't really care.
  8. S

Intro and advice

I appreciate that, where exactly is that? Could you give me directions on the site or a link perhaps. Thanks
  9. S

Intro and advice

Hey everybody, My name is Richard, and I own a 2002 Ford Explorer. I am looking to spruce it up before I have to move in the next year, to either be able to sell it for more, or just be happier with my ride. What are some good simple performance upgrades for this thing. I can never seem...
Back