Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

James Duff Install Qs??????

i talked to brandon and its like 800 bucks and the JD ones are only like 650 with shipping and i need one with a trans crossmember and yeah and BTW I HAVE BTF cut and turned beams and some advice for the new springs i have camburg 5.5 coils there great
  2. R

James Duff Install Qs??????

so guys im thinking about getting the james duff rdius arms ya know the ones with the like i think it 1.5 rod end and trans crossmember i was wondering who on the forum has put these on and im sure theres someone so i have 3 questions 1 how does it ride 2 do you have pics of the install 3...
  3. R

ragerunner98s 92 Eddie build thread

so i keep forgeting to post pics the front end is done almost some minor caster adjustments and she will be complete ....for now um but the torque converter blew up and shot up the overdrive so its 1200 bucks to fix the tranny and yeah but hopefully will have it ready for the trail first thing...
  4. R

BTF's cut and turn beam exchange

i meant his class 1 and tt the arms on both are neon green at least they were on the class 1 and they still are on the TT
  5. R

logan my number is 9496331330 and im putting the beams on this weekend you should come over and supervise but um its almost done with paint
  6. R

got mine on friday and painted them neon greon to match my buddies class 1 TT and thanks brandon but forgot my brakelines can you ship them to me and ill give you the cash when i bring you back the core:) or just give them to me cuz you and i both know you love me ;)
  7. R

For Sale Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4

haha straight up i have a brand spanking new good year 33x12.5 15 mtr on a procomp 152 stellie ill trade you for the drop idler arm and if it has them the radius arm drop brackets
  8. R

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g393/prunemaster55/92%20explorer/?action=view&current=PA200380.jpg#!oZZ24QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1099.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fg393%2Fprunemaster55%2F92%2520explorer%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPA200381.jpg
  9. R

ryan greene 1411 well it was its now 111 its a trophy prerunner yeah:)
  10. R

so picked up the parts friday and painted them a sexy neo green to match my buddies 14 truck ill post pics asap when i figure out how to
  11. R

Internal RollCage!!

stico if you could help me draw up some designs do u know some one that would help me weld one together or something of the sorts that would be great and BTW i love ur college humor vid
  12. R

SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name.

haha still no desicion yes :)
  13. R

actually its 4wd but im removing the 4wd so yeah and mounty dude the 98 broke an upper arm in a canyon on a rebound and it rolled the pics are on facebook but ill be putting them up soon before and after the crash
  14. R

RageRuner98s 92 Eddie Prerunner build

so got a 92 eddie with like 155000 on it so im rebuilding the tranny then the build will begin i ordered my beams already and yeah its gonna be sweet hopefully but im still open for a rear end setup i want something super unique so yeah ill start posting build picks asap
  15. R

so im going to post my build thread so yeah 2nd expo lets hope this one doesnt break and through me into a tree..... :) so yeah this is wat i ordered so far : SuperRunner radius arms American Racing 15x7 rims 33x12.50R15 Goodyear MT/Rs (2) 33x12.50R15 BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO (race...
  16. R

hey so how are those beams so far i have a stock 92 and im thinking about getting them but not sure
  17. R

BLAKTRAC - 04 Sport Trac 4x4 Prerunner

yeah if you ever come down here PM me before you come down and i can make arrangements at calico or maybe even henderson
  18. R

BLAKTRAC - 04 Sport Trac 4x4 Prerunner

nice build up if your ever down in the OC hit me up maybe get a little prerunner explorer meet up it would be sick to ACTUALLY meet up with some of these guys :) F.Y.I. i very much approve:)
  19. R

prerunner

ok so im curious im looking into getting a 1993 explorer im looking for a set of direct bolt on extended i beams anyone know where i could get some?
  20. R

summer trips

1 month el mirage CA i might be going with some guys from both dezertdimez forum and dezertrangers forum im using it as an excuse to test my new BTF fab LT kit and F250 deavers
  21. R

summer trips

this is mainly for anyone wanting to post for ideas on summer trips so yeah
  22. R

Internal RollCage!!

hey so im planning on building a cage myself can you put up som picks of what the setup is like by the front fuse box i have a 98 4dr so mine is a tad bigger
Back