Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

How to: Remove and replace door latch assembly

It worked Thanks for the help, Much appreciated. John:us:
  2. S

Loose gear shifter... and what is this bolt?

Thanks for the Info... :)I'm so happy now I can put my EX in park again.... :exp::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you guys so much....:):):)
  3. S

5.0 Sport trucks - Add yours here!

I don't have a picture but my mods are in my signature.
  4. S

Newbie Questions???

jmeiers I don't have a 4.0 SOHC but I do have a 1999 5.0 and I put on the Borla Cat-back, K&N drop in air filter, modified airbox and Jet Chip. Snakeman
  5. S

Damn....

Tommy2000 Dont forget the camera!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. S

Top speed with limiter removed

JBH I have the jet chip and it did'nt remove the limiter. I can go up to 110 mph and it cuts off and slows to 105 mph and kicks back in, maybe the superchip is different? John Dead Link Removed ------------------ '99 4dr 5.0L 4X2 K&N, modified airbox Borla exhaust Jet Chip
  7. S

JET Power Chips

JamesK, I've got a jet chip it seemed to help the shift points but is Expensive. I've heard that the super chip is better because they make it special for your truck. John ------------------ '99 4dr 5.0L 4X2 K&N, modified airbox Borla exhaust Jet Chip
  8. S

Offroad Trails Near San Fernando Valley (Southern California)

BurbankNovice Welcome to the board. I've also been looking for some good trails in the area. Another place I go Which is about a three hour drive is 29 palms they have trails for miles. ------------------ '99 4dr 5.0L 4X2 K&N, modified airbox Borla exhaust Jet Chip
  9. S

SuperChip

Bill I also had a problem fitting the computer back in and I called the Jetchip tech support I have the jet and they said you have to break out the little black plastic pieces in the back. Well I did and now it fits fine. Dead Link Removed
  10. S

5.0 Litres of pure LOVE...

This place has a great print cataloge. they will send you one just for the explorer/expidition. the online catalog is not as good though. Dead Link Removed Hope this helps. JS ------------------ '99 4dr 5.0L 4X2 K&N, modified airbox Borla exhaust Jet Chip
  11. S

Rate your exhaust system

I've got a Borla cat-back system on my 99 5.0 V8. It sounds great but a little pricey. The dual tips look cool and I'm always turning heads. I would say 9 on my list and maybe an 8 on yours. I'm very happy with them. JS 1999 Explorer V8 5.0 Borla cat-back K&N air filter, Jet Chip
Back