Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

New Exhaust Set up

No I didnt do both sides and there is no muffler lol strait piped. I would really like to dual it out a true dual just havent done it yet and as for the tips they were free and me and a buddy got bored and we had welder and that's how it came to be.
  2. 0

Doors

I would really like to be able to pull the doors off on my navajo but i havent quiet figured out were to re-run my window and lock buttons any ideas?
  3. 0

New Exhaust Set up

Tell me what yall think.
  4. 0

Small town texas fun

ok sounds good!
  5. 0

Small town texas fun

Man that's a little bit of a drive But yet i'll keep you posted and stuff to let you know what we can get going.
  6. 0

Small town texas fun

lol to tell you the truth i dont think we've made it out on a saturday. we usely do go sundays....We did find a cheaper off road park in llano we were thinking about going and checking out soon.
  7. 0

Small town texas fun

Man I wish you could go to that would have been awsome :)
  8. 0

Small town texas fun

So for all my texas peps I found a small place in florence that a guy owns and he will let you pay 10 bucks and he will pretty much go let you tear some stuff up and have alittle fun. It's a good place just to maybe have a meet up and play a little. I went out there last weekend with some...
  9. 0

CenTex "Welcome Home" Meet

I'm ready..pulled out and set my tents up and got them cleaned out but yall gotta promise not make fun of my super hooptie lol.
  10. 0

sweet glad to hear you made it safe and sound.
  11. 0

that'd be awsome but just to go ahead and for worn you I live rigt outside georgetown in BFE lol I'll send you my number in a message if you want.
  12. 0

That'd be awsome. I don't really have much just gotta put on a "new" hatch and a gauge cluster fix my door pannels and see if I can figure out how to wire a radio to this premium sound system lol and then just little bs stuff.
  13. 0

I'm ready. I been bustin my butt tryin to get somethings fixed. :)
  14. 0

'BanditFest' April 28-29, 2012 In Austin, Tx

lol I saw that but then I saw him call yours cowboy bandit that's what kinda threw me off.
  15. 0

'BanditFest' April 28-29, 2012 In Austin, Tx

I would like to go...but I guess I'll have to see when time gets closer.....and can someone feel me in on this bandit thing lol I'm lost.
  16. 0

91 Navajo electronic 4x4 Help!!

I appreciate it thanks.
  17. 0

91 Navajo electronic 4x4 Help!!

when I got it the 4low didn't work and the 4 hi did. Now neither are working. I checked fuses and idk what's wrong. Any advice?
  18. 0

Thought more people would have been interested in this.
  19. 0

Central texas meet and run

I might be cutting it close but I should be able to pull it off :). So when is everyone getting down there? Is there a time set?
  20. 0

Central texas meet and run

I'm planning on coming and I think I got one person riding with me one guy bringing his toyota and maybe another guy bringing a suburban. Hoping I'll have an explorer sometime next week :).
  21. 0

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

It's alright everything is ok maybe i'll get the money to fix it or i'll i can get a new one but thank you
  22. 0

I still hope we can make it we got in to a wreck today my X has alittle bit of a droopy face so now we have to call the insurance company tomorrow and see what they say :/
  23. 0

:DLmao Redneck is such a harsh word. I've been called that a time or to.
  24. 0

Good deal or No?

Well so far the people dont know how to answer an email lol so I guess i'll move on and see what else I can find.
  25. 0

Good deal or No?

Yeah I still have that one and it's still running like a champ I lookin at it for more of a toy and maybe for me to drive and letting my girlfriend have the other one..
Back