Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. gasman6674

Thermostat Housing/Sensors Question

Yep I come to the conclusion the shop put the two sensor top on it. No biggie expensive plug but what the heck. Thanks for the replies guys
  2. gasman6674

Thermostat Housing/Sensors Question

I posted this on FTE but I thought I would ask here to: I feel dumb asking this but here goes. I had the tstat housing changed due to leaking a year or more ago on my Sportrac in my Sig. I was dinking around last night as I had to change the pressure switch on the master cylinder to fix my...
  3. gasman6674

Can someone help me find where this goes?

PS they are expensive from Ford
  4. gasman6674

Tonneau Cover

There was one on the Indianpolis Craigslist
  5. gasman6674

wiper blades: why so much confusion?

I run 19" units on my 05 with no issues
  6. gasman6674

Milage and Yr

2005 XLT 2WD 95,000 Mi Gasman
  7. gasman6674

Seafoam Engine Cleaner

Its a good injector cleaner never used it for the possible uses. Seems to work better than STP and Techron in my opinion regards
  8. gasman6674

2002 Sport Trac hard to start

Turn the key to on without engauging the starter then off. Then see if it starts "normally". If it does or starts quicker check the fuel pressure regulator. I would also do the plugs as mention before
  9. gasman6674

Stereo Removal

Coat hanger will work but the DIN tools have a notch that allows you to pull the unit out. They are cheap at Wally World Regards
  10. gasman6674

Wanted Headrest,Floormats & Parts Off a First Generation Factory Ford Folding Tonneau Cover.

About 2 years ago. I will try to post part# tomorrow
  11. gasman6674

Wanted Headrest,Floormats & Parts Off a First Generation Factory Ford Folding Tonneau Cover.

I was able to buy the elbow at the dealer, wasnt cheap easy to change just take a small bit and drill out the rivets then rivet new one in place they came with the rivets. Good luck
  12. gasman6674

Wind noise- would window deflectors help?

I just turn up the tunes, My 05 has been noisey since day one I thought about the noise reducing mat but am to tight to spend the cash. Regards
  13. gasman6674

2005 ST Floor Mats

Mine has two separate carpet mats that say Sport Trac and two smaller units for the back must be an XLT and up thing. You might check with a stealership for OEM mats but I bet some one on here or MY Sport Trac com has a source.
  14. gasman6674

Hauling Lumber with Sport Trac

I have the bed extender and it works great for 8 ft stock also make a nice place to strap it down. I have also taken a tarp and filled in the gaps on the extender with it to haul bulk mulch works really well. regards
  15. gasman6674

Auto Headlights

My 05 has factory autolamps. The sensor is on the dash not the mirror and the headlamp switch has an "auto" position. The sensor in my mirror only "dims" the mirror from bright lights. You might be able to use the mirror sensor from say a 04 Escape?
  16. gasman6674

Wipers Won't Work

Fuse # 24 also looks like two relays under the hood 45a and 45b The info is in the FAQ thread follow the link to your owners manual regards
Back