1. B

My quest for 30 MPG - Ford Explorer Gas Mileage Tips

:rolleyes: OOPS...I meant 20. I only gadiated from hi-scool. SORRY GUYS
  2. B

It is the same as when I bought her a few years ago.....stock
  3. B

My '98 Sport gets about 30 with constant highway driving and 24 while in-town. I use ARCO gas most of the time since it is now "only" $1.79 a gallon.
  4. B

'98 Sport Gear Shifter

The gear shifter on the column (A/T) has somehow slipped. You see the needle between P and R while it should be in P. When I put it in D, you see it in 2. Ford told me that I have to replace the entire cable assembly for about $185 and I think it is BS. Any ideas on how to fix this? My first...
  5. B

Rear Window Wiper Problem

The rear window wiper on my '98 Explorer Sport doesn't wipe the entire window due to it being pulled from the body about 1/2". Any suggestions on how to fix before the snow arrives?
  6. B

Thermostat & Tornado

T-Stat & Tornado THANKS for all the help....it was the t-stat. And for the Tornado...they lost a customer in me.
  7. B

Thermostat & Tornado

My Thermostat goes from normal to HOT in about 2-3 miles and when I pull over and put her in "P" she cools down just as fast. Awaiting on FORD to open to get a new t-stat since NAPA didn't have the right size. Will this cure my woes? Also, has anyone put a Tornado in their Explorer and what are...
Back