Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. My piCtuRes

My piCtuRes

2. C

Taillight not working?

Hey last night i realized my side amber parking lights stop working..... could that be my parking lamp relay?
  3. C

EF Grinding Party in So. Cal..?

Im trying to sell it to buy another car.. It just sits. The other day i got a parking ticket cause i left it on the street for three weeks. Boo! Can anybody help me post it on here for me to sell?
  4. C

Taillight not working?

oh and hazard flashers don't work either :(
  5. C

Taillight not working?

all the brake lights work. none of the turn signals dont flash dash lights don't work taillights dont light up they all went out at different times. i've always lived with the no turn signals and dash lights, but the no taillights thing burdens my night driving just a bit.. :)
  6. C

Anybody wanna buy my caged mercury? lol. I needa get a regular car....
  7. C

Ha Ive lived here for three years and Colin "froader" and I haven't had time to hang out. He did see my truck parked on the street the other week.
  8. C

Taillight not working?

Yea i've tried moving the steering wheel up as well. My hazard lights stopped working soon after as well.
  9. C

Tbars4, whatever happened? I moved to Huntington Beach, lets have a fix clarkkent's mercury party?
  10. C

Taillight not working?

Might I mention my Turn signals stopped working awhile ago as well?
  11. C

Taillight not working?

If the C213 Connector is bad.. Would my taillights not work and my brake lights work still?
  12. C

Taillight not working?

Thanks for the help 2000StreetRod. The little light on my rear view mirror does light up and the lights and parking lamp lights turn on only with the manual light switch. My main problem is my taillights arent turning on no matter what i do? Would the Park Lamp relay affect my taillights as...
  13. C

Taillight not working?

behind the center of instrument panel? So i have to take the speedo guage off right? Thanks!
  14. C

Taillight not working?

Thanks DjDom. I checked all the fuses and they look all good :(
  15. C

Taillight not working?

:eek: Hey guys! It's been awhile since i've posted on here. Not sure where I should post this but i need help? My taillights on my 99 Mountainer arent working anymore? At the same time my Headlight sensor stopped working and turning on my headlights and taillights automatically. I checked my...
  16. C

clicking under the dash and no start?

hey guys. so the other day i was wiring in a electric fan and when i finished up my truck wouldnt start. i jump started it and it started fine. i let it run for thirty mins and when i turned it back off it wouldnt start again. so i tried to jump start it again but this time nothing? not even the...
  17. C

eh i cant show up on the 31st.. wish i could though.
  18. C

so whens the party? i needa work on my brakes soon but i dont have any tools, not even a jack because i left it all in pismo beach with my dad... well they were his to begin with. im out july 31st. goin to x-games and the weekend after that.
  19. C

I too am now Elite!

dude..... ive been gone from this site for soo long you painted your truck... wtf. i like it. im kinda jealous
  20. C

Carlovers Desert Beater Build

dude.. lemme get the plans to this when your done. lemme know if u need help. mounty71(matt) and i live in long beach.. sorry matt i just volunteered you.
  21. C

Pismo Beach June 19-21 '09

ahh froader why arent u coming!?
  22. C

pretty sure it wont be a busy weekend, but any of you guys wanna send me money so that i can reserve a camping ticket for anybody? if i remember right, its like 8 or 10 bucks a vehicle?
  23. C

hahahaha. no. he drives my 98 chevy s10 :thumbdwn: and he even gets to drive my mercury when i need to borrow my own s10 to move my motorcycles around :thumbdwn:
Back