Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Shaking Above 70mph

The problem was too much tire pressure which was throwing off the balance.
  2. D

Shaking Above 70mph

I bought the tires from a rent a tire and I believe they balanced them then. My mechanic said that they would keep loosing their balance because of their size. While they fit the bolt pattern and size, I doubt they were made specifically for explorers. I think I'll take it to a rent a tire and...
  3. D

Interior pic's

K Thanks
  4. D

Interior pic's

White Paint 86EXPLORER86 How did you paint that white?
  5. D

Shaking Above 70mph

Hey I've done my fair share of mods to my X. I used to have 20's on it but I upgraded to 22's a bit ago, and every since it's been shaking above 70mph. My mechanic says it just comes with having 22's on it. But I just feel like there has to be something aftermarket I can do to alleviate some of...
  6. D

BATMAN Explorer

This is my project. I am a female college student athlete aged 19. I got my truck when I was 15 and had big dreams lol, now they're finally coming true. Check by from time to time, comment and give your opinion on what I'm doing. SO FAR: 22" chrome star rims Chrome billet grille Z(upper...
  7. D

HELP college kid!!!!

OVERALL LOOK ZOOM FRONT ANGLE BACK REAR ANGLE FRONT ANGLE FRONT ZOOM
  8. D

HELP college kid!!!!

Just wanted to come back and say thnx for all the help. It looks great. People think I bought a whole new truck and other people just stare confused when I'm at red lights. They can't believe it's an explorer
  9. D

Can't Find Pinholes in headrest

I have a 2002 xls. I just bought custom seat covers. The directions say remove the headrests. So I searched all over and everybody says remove or depress the pinholes. But I can't find them!!!! Please help. I look really bootlegged with only the front seat covers on.
  10. D

painting interior

How did you paint/remove the ac vents?
  11. D

painting interior

How did you get the speaker grilles off to paint them?
  12. D

Finally posting pictures (I think)

Thnx 4 answering my earlier question but how did you take off the piece surrounding the radio and the cup holder piece?
  13. D

HELP college kid!!!!

thnx a lot. I think I'm gonna try it this weekend. I was wondering would it be really dumb to try it with the bumpers on???
  14. D

Finally posting pictures (I think)

Nice interior job. I want to do sumthin very simliar with the radio surround, dash, and door lock surround. Any info on how you did it would be greatly appreciated. Did you take them off or what???
  15. D

HELP college kid!!!!

Thnx. Umm how do I get there. Srry, im new
  16. D

HELP college kid!!!!

Thnx a bunch. Know of any pics of it done anywhere with a white vehicle?
  17. D

texas

How do you join the Texas chapter Im n dallas btw
  18. D

HELP college kid!!!!

I have 2002 ford explorer xls. I want to repaint the trim....WHITE. How do I make it look glossy like the rest of my paint?
  19. D

Paint my Trim White to Match Exterior Color

Hi I'm new here. Been checking you guys out a lot though while I'm at work. Ever since I bought some new 22" rims I've just been obsessed with my explorer lol. Well I bought used so I have really small damage to both of my bumpers (okay I did the rear). It's not really noticable. However; my...
  20. D

I want to Paint my plastic bumpers and trim

how did you make yours look glossy? I want to do something similar but with a white explorer
  21. D

Spring touch up painting

How did you paint the fans?
Back