Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Stock radio not working?

Forgive me, I did a search and found nothing. I have a 97 with the stock radio AMFM/CASSETTE. It will not turn on. No light either. The fuses are good. I checked the 2 main power wires with a multimeter and it says I have power. I swapped radios and nothing. It appears it had a...
  2. H

Solved Fuse and relay locations--2nd generation power distribution box Layout-

This is great. Where is the layout for the blower motor realy box behind the headlight? Man, this truck is harder to troubleshoot than ever.
  3. H

1997 Explorer 4.0 Auto Trans ?

It appears it is the transfer case. couple hundred bucks...I can deal with that :) Now...to find another 4.0 motor for the other one :)
  4. H

No but I will try that. I am just learning about these things so I may have to take it in and have it checked. Thanks!
  5. H

Forgive me is this has been covered, I am new and just getting my feet wet. Just purchased a 1997 Exploder XLT. The girl we got it from said the transmission was "out of it". We got it anyway and drove it away. Been working fine until yesterday. As I was driving it sounded like it came...
Back