Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

idle/gear shifting problem?

might be a timing issue
  2. T

Fuel Pump and Gas Gauge Questions - URGENT

check your relay first. mine over heated last summer, replace fuel pump for nothing. it was relay.
  3. T

Acceleration issues.

lol but i have an explorer, lol. i tried injection cleaner. the issue i am having developed when my ditzy gf ran it low on gas and then whaled on the starter for 30 seconds.
  4. T

Acceleration issues.

i am having the same problem and my theory is my fuel pump relay is over heating. I am here looking for answers too.
  5. T

acceleration issues

my gf ran me low on gas and whaled on starter. since my truck is running bad. I replaced fuel pump relay, fuel filter and got proper oil. she runs ok for a bit then when she gets over heated she starts cutting out. I had a relay problem last year and changed my fuel pump so it should be ok...
  6. T

Mystery connector on a 1994 Explorer Limited.

i jumped the sensor with a wire and she has not showed any problems resulting. I still have yet to put a relay in A/C cut out yet so jumping the wire probably did little
  7. T

Fixed starting problem 94 explorer limited

thanks for advice so far 400 miles and no problems starting. i could use better miledge so i will keep the crank sensor on my priority list
  8. T

i got it from a third owner for 300$. the a/c does not work anyway but i am losing voltage to my TPS witch might be causing 1-2 ,2-3 gear flare. this red/ yellow wire comes from clutch cycling pressure switch, but as i stated before my wire diagram has the dk grn/ orang wire split from here...
  9. T

must have been previous owner. probably why the A/c cut out relay is not in. thank you for the help. it is greatly appreachiated. I just wonder if i should jump this connection.
  10. T

then it is deffinatly not the stock A/C line cause my bulb doesnot have press cut out switch. can i just jump this connection?
  11. T

the silver one you see on top veiw might be wear a sensor may go. i have no A/C
  12. T

Fixed starting problem 94 explorer limited

Had problems with my 94 exolorer limited starting. she would turm but not fire. also on occasion she would die while driving. I changed the fuel filter, cleaned the idle air control valve and replaced the fuel pump relay but still the problem persisted. I took her to the garage and paid 300$...
  13. T

A4LD won't upshift at full throttle

i have same problem. look at this forumm http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290278&highlight=starting+problems
  14. T

fixed my flaring 4r44e transmission!

i have same shifting problems and will try this fix. i had a starting problem and it turned out to be an EEC relay gone bad. not a bad thing except i spent 300$ for the fuel pump to be replaced. i checked volts goin into TPS and its at 5. should be at 10.5 according to chiltons. a new tps...
  15. T

94 explorer wont start sometimes

i had same problem. got in and truck would turn but not fire. i replaced fuel filter and relay and no help. replaced the fuel pump for 300$ and was fine for 2 days but then same thing. my buddy and i jumped the fuel pump relay with a wire and still no start. we jumped the EEC relay and it...
  16. T

this first pic is of bottom of the can thingy. sorry for glare, best i could do. here is the top veiw the line origonates behing the a/c compressor the main line comes off the top and runs thru engine compartment it runs to this contraption with i beleave is the canister...
  17. T

the "bulb" on the air line has no connection. the master cylander has no connetion either. unless its where the brake fluid level sensor should be. its not there
  18. T

I have a connector that is connected to nothing on my 94 expl limited. i bought it used and my buddy says it was like that when he bought it. she has shifting problems. acoording to my wire diagram the clutch cycling pressure switch should have a purple wire and a dark green/ orange but it...
Back