Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. NOTAJP

35's and fiberglass fenders

Wow, it's been over three years since I've seen this thread. A lot has been done to the truck since then. My opinion? I loved the Hannemann's front fenders. They are built thick and fit very nicely. All the corners matched. Since these pictures I added Perry's rear fenders and I...
  2. NOTAJP

from the people who brought you the big white explorer...

Good for show only. The fabrication is retarted. The coils are on the wrong axles. The front coils are from the rear of a TJ. The shocks are way too small. The transfer case hangs way too low. The four link is way too wimpy and already at a severe angle to do any good.
  3. NOTAJP

Tricky question about 4x4 front axle removal and swap

Derrick, the passenger side TTB pivot bracket is different on the 2wd, but that's it.
  4. NOTAJP

Drivetrain Gods????

Yep, it's a Detroit thing.
  5. NOTAJP

NOTAJP goes solid 1st gen. leaves

Yeah, what he said!!!!!
  6. NOTAJP

Bigcheck1

The feedback forum is for feedback only. Other chatter can be had in the regular forum.
  7. NOTAJP

2001 XLT D44-SAS

Contact Derrick C. We found some really good 5x4.5 to 6x5.5 lug adapters for his swap. I don't have the link here, sorry.
  8. NOTAJP

86 bronco parts on a '91?

***moved to drivelines and it's own thread***
  9. NOTAJP

diesel in first generation sport

SVO and myself have talked about installing a diesel from time to time. Cummins makes a 4cyl engine. Powerstroke also has a 4 cyl and a V6 diesel. The 4 cyl is $7k! so I decided against it. The 6cyl's are way too big. Isuzu also has a turbo 4cyl that would make for a great swap.
  10. NOTAJP

Drive or Overdrive in city

Keeping the tranny in D while below 50mph will keep the tranny from shifting constantly (wear and tear). There is no added gas expense and has proven that trannys tend to last longer.
  11. NOTAJP

anyone use aim industries?

They look like really good quality, and are extremely heavy.
  12. NOTAJP

edavillenut "bad news seller"

edavillenut has had ample time to make this transaction right. I have personally contacted him but have since not received any confirmation that the part was shipped or money returned.
  13. NOTAJP

94 Sport Full Width Dana 44 and 9 inch

Two questions: #1, how is your rear going to flex with that long of a shock? #2, How the heck will you handle the axle wrap with those blocks?
  14. NOTAJP

alphabets13

I bought a pair of CD visors from him. The products were better then expected. Great guy, very patient and fast shipping!
  15. NOTAJP

New explorer. Good websites?

My personal favorate! Soon to be up: www.4xfab.com (mine :bounce:)
  16. NOTAJP

My Chester is wounded.

Welcome to the site! Please don't double post...
  17. NOTAJP

RETREAD TIRES?!

http://rmftc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10034#10034
  18. NOTAJP

Clutch AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Welcome to the site! :bounce: Personally, that price sucks just becuase I do all my own work. Can you drive the truck down here to Mountain Home? We'll do it together for half of that price.
  19. NOTAJP

will this locker fit, hurry auction ends soon!!!!

Look on the tag. It'll say LS after the gear ratio. If you have an open I'd go for the Lock Right. If you have the LS, then the powertrax is the only one that will fit within the L/S carrier. Make sure you get the right one with verified part numbers.
  20. NOTAJP

Need 4 More for Tom's Doubler from T&M Off Road Products

I don't want to but....Wife is going back to school full time and my pennies are getting pinched really hard. I'll see how the next few days go.
  21. NOTAJP

Do you have an open or L/S rear?
  22. NOTAJP

Start from page one and check out T&Ms website that will explain everything.
  23. NOTAJP

Do the rear first.
  24. NOTAJP

Yes, you could have gotten that one up for auction. The Jeep one and the Ford one are the same. Check the part numbers. G/G 2020 for the Detroit EZ locker version of the Lock Right. Why 4wheelparts lists the jeep cheaper is beyond me.
  25. NOTAJP

If anybody missed this group pruchase and really wants a killer deal, you can pick up mine here. Hurry before I change mind. ;)
Back