Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Wanted Stock- First Gen Reverse light Pigtails

re I probably have some what exactly are you looking for?
  2. 9

4x4 is inoperative.

re you are right it is in the back on the left side behind the plactics, its a little black box. Does any4 X4 selection work?
  3. 9

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

lovin those sliders:D
  4. 9

93 X: my registry

Oh and you will never be done with the X, you might think you will but plans will change but you need something to do in your free time:D
  5. 9

93 X: my registry

Well now you have the 4x4 flu and there is no cure!! Good looking X and good future plans but beware it will take all your money. But I wouldn't have it any other way :p:
  6. 9

Wanted Any kind of suspension Lift for a 1994 Explorer

lift i will have my four inch for sale soon if your interested
  7. 9

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

For starters that is way to many heeps in that picture but the two exploders make up for it, but beware you dont wanna catch the jeep thing my buddy got it and he has been sick for weeks. LOL And damn looks like you had a blast wished i could have went.
  8. 9

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

damn if i didnt have to work this weekend i would head over to MTN City to wheel with you.:(
  9. 9

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

have you measured the front wheel travel yet just wondering how much you get with those arms and springs thx
  10. 9

think this will wire right up?

Re: I think it is a universal kit for just ramsey winches but thats my 2 cents if it dont work you could return it
  11. 9

Whistling trottle

I have encountered a situation like this and the cat had exploded and was stuck in the exhaust and it made that sound. But I do agree with them too could be vacuum leak.
  12. 9

loud clunk in front end

loud clunk Probably bushings autozone sells them for 20 bucks
  13. 9

making your own front bumper?

I made mine out of a 4 inch pipe and used 1/2 inch plate steel for the brackets its awesome have hit several things with and it is very useful.
Back