1. P

Outside temp display

Check this thread: 187953
  2. P

Spark Plug Question

Autolites it is then! Thanks guys for all the help! :thumbsup:
  3. P

Spark Plug Question

Don't wanna do all that. :) Just trying to find out what issues others have had...and the search goes on... Thanks
  4. P

Spark Plug Question

To start...99 XLT 4.0L SOHC. So I've searched the forum and have seen many responses to use Motorcraft over the Bosch Platinum 2 plugs but no one has said why NOT to use the Bosch plugs. Somebody explain it to me please. And thanks in advance.
  5. P

98 UP - ABS light constantly illuminated on the dash

Borg Warner Part # ABS111 http://www.amazon.com/Borg-Warner-ABS111-Speed-Sensor/dp/B000BZB4UY/ref=au_pf_pfg_s?ie=UTF8&Model=Explorer%7C663&n=15684181&s=automotive&Make=Ford%7C54&Year=1998%7C1998&newCar=1&carId=003 It does fail and does cause the ABS light to stay illuminated. Very easy to...
  6. P

98 UP - ABS light constantly illuminated on the dash

Replace the rear speed sensor. It's located on top of the rear diff...cheap and easy to change.
  7. P

Front Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement Cost?

Brake pad and Rotor kit from 1AAuto.com (Part # Part Number: 1ABFS00004). $99.05 (USD) for the kit. Not sure about overseas shipping so send them a message.
  8. P

How To: Replacing Front Hub / Bearing 1995+ Ford Explorer IFS

Just wanted to say thanks for all the write-ups. These have helped me a whole lot. Hope you don't delete the pics for any of your "How-To's"! Again...Thanks!
  9. P

1st Post: Hub Pricing Comparison Question

Thanks EMG7895! Will do. It's going to be either the Timkens (quality) or 1A Auto (best warranty)! I figure I can't go wrong either way
  10. P

Thanks Turdle for the info. Guess I know where I'm gonna get my hubs now! Great price for two hubs! Thanks 1AJeremyD for a great video! Seems like a pretty straight-forward replacement.
  11. P

Thanks for the info. Thought it was just me.
  12. P

Okay, so, driving a stock 99 Explorer XLT, 4X4, SOHC Vin E, and I am going to replace the hubs. I've been checking the prices for the Timken Hubs, part number SP450200. RockAuto price is $104 each. Autozone price is $212 each for the same hub. Am I missing something here or is it just Autozone...
Back