Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Stall issue?

Hey i have a 2004 sport trace and for whatever reason when i drive typically at around 2500-3000 rpm all the rpms basically disappear for a split second and then comes back causing the truck to jerk slightly, occasionally it does it as i am getting into it but not too often...i would assume it...
  2. G

Tire sizes

lift where could i find the shackles for a lift to get the 75r16's to fit as well thanks!
  3. G

Putting a 4.0 OHV engine into 2005 Sport Trac Adrenalin...

Motors swapped and running toot sweet. thanks guys
  4. G

Looking for premium pioneer system amplifier for my 04 sport trac.

So a 100watt amp give or take should do it?
  5. G

Cruise Control Problem on '03 Sport Trac

Any advice for my 04 Sport trac? It does the same thing. i'll hit the button to engage cruise control and it will just light up and turn off after a split second. I've got it to turn on once in a blue moon but other than that no luck. Problem Solved! it was the swith in front of the master...
  6. G

Need New Tires for 02 Sport Trac - Recommendatinos Please

Well idk if your truck is lifted or not etc, but i gotta 04 sport trac on some Firestone Destinations, They ride acceptionaly smooth on the highway even at 90mph or so, and they hold there own offroad as well.
  7. G

sport Trac Factory Amp/ Temp reading etc.

Does anybody have the stock amp that comes with the premium pioneer system in the Sport Trac fs/ft? And Does anybody know how to fix the temp/ direction reader on the headliner by the sunroof? Any Advice appreciated!
  8. G

Looking for premium pioneer system amplifier for my 04 sport trac.

i have an 04 sport trac with the premium pioneer sound system, does anyone know where i can find or would like to sell me the amp that runs to the stock sub? any info helps thanks.
  9. G

Putting a 4.0 OHV engine into 2005 Sport Trac Adrenalin...

Hey i have an 04 Adrenaline and i'm going to swap motors with the same motor thats in it jst a brand new one, i shouldn't really need anything else right? I feel like it should be plug and play since it's the same motor.
  10. G

5.0 Sport Trac Lives

So if i wanted to drop a v8 in i would have to change out the tranny?
  11. G

5.0 Sport Trac Lives

Hey i have a 04 sport trac adrenaline editions and ive been waiting for an excuse to drop a v8 in it. My mom borrored it for the day and some how manage to break my internal timing belt and completely blow my motor. I was wondering if any of you guys knew if there was a v8 that for the most part...
  12. G

2004 sport trac adrenaline factory sub question

Amp for sale Hey i have an 04 Adrenaline and my amp blew on my premium pioneer sound system, i was wondering if yours was still for sale and how much you wanted, thanks.
Back