Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

New Hampshire wheelers

Any mods done to it?
  2. D

New Hampshire wheelers

That blows. What kind of ex do you have anyway?
  3. D

New Hampshire wheelers

Yea just hop on 101 and take that all the way to hampton. Pick up rt 1a and go north.
  4. D

New Hampshire wheelers

some place like ordion point on rt 1a in rye would work good. havn't been to pawtuckaway in years. would be cool though to meet some others with lived explorers for once. either way. just need people to say they'd be down for it.
  5. D

New Hampshire wheelers

possibly portsmouth? the seacoast? pawtuckaway state park?
  6. D

New Hampshire wheelers

maybe in the upcoming weeks we can plan a get together somewhere? for all us in the maine/nh area? any ideas?
  7. D

Looking for sport trac A/C hoses

anyone parting out an 02 sport trac? loooking for the a/c hoses (they're all one piece) ford wants to gank me $250 for new ones.....
  8. D

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

actually got the chance to use the jack and shovel the other day too. got hung up on the frame and had to dig her out. i bought these... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MBRP-130872-Hi-Lift-Jack-Mount-Kit-Black-Coated-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e633cc7c7QQitemZ130513946567 ..and mounted them on...
  9. D

any new englanders want to do a get together?

would anyone be interested in getting together next saturday the 26? doing a coastal drive on rt 1, 1b and 1a to seabrook nh for food at the 99's there?
  10. D

explorer sport trac 3" BL tow hook solution

i notched the lower part of the bumper on mine to reinstall the tow hooks.
  11. D

storm? what storm?

playing in the snow last week before the storm. rt 1a in rye nh.
  12. D

storm? what storm?

monroe....i think we did a hunt there too. "carp capital of the world" ? right by the lockes on the st lawrence?
  13. D

storm? what storm?

no crap. where bouts? is the ct boarder really up state though? i hear up state i think of champlain and rouse point where we snow goose hunt.
  14. D

storm? what storm?

what do you have and where bouts are you? im in maine seacoast on the nh boarder
  15. D

storm? what storm?

the generals are a **** ton cheaper, but for vip specials, damn. ran grapplers on my ranger way back when when i had her. might get a bit more longevity on the nittos though.
  16. D

you can do a stock twist with the bolts on it now and gain a bit. no fuss no muss.
  17. D

storm? what storm?

what are you getting for tires? im running 305-70-16 hancook dynapro m/t's. things are fantastic
  18. D

storm? what storm?

20 inches of snow and the s/t is still doing 65 on the highway like its bare tar. How's all the other new England bound explorers handling it?
  19. D

They wont fit right otherwise. If u look at the original bolts, it'll make more sense.
  20. D

any new englanders want to do a get together?

what about saturday the 12th meeting somewhere?
  21. D

Just be sure to rround off the ends of them.
Back