Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

While not good news, thank you for the feedback, I have escalated this issue up the chain.
  2. A

Trailer Hitches and Towing- Expert Advice, Tips, Videos and FAQ's

Towing is an important feature for any truck owner and having the right tools and information is critical to getting you and your payload safely to your destination. In this article, titled Trailer Hitches and Towing, we cover the basics and explore topics like brakes, wiring and installation...
  3. A

Hi Jeff, sorry to hear. Can you please PM your order# so I can follow up with DeeZee about their packaging.
  4. A

Enjoy the rest of September with 20% off!

Even the replacement refs can see this is a good call! Save 20% off orders over $199 with code FRMWE20 at checkout. Hurry, offers ends 9/30. *Some restrictions apply, see website for details!
  5. A

Window Side Vents / Deflectors

Great catch! I sent over the request to add them to our site, should be up soon.
  6. A

Window Side Vents / Deflectors

Window and Bug Deflectors- Expert Advice, Tips, Videos & FAQ's One of the first accessories added on a new vehicle are wind, rain and bug deflectors. They are affordable, functional and add style to any vehicle, but which one is right for you? To answer this question, we put together a...
  7. A

Enter to win a FREE K&N Cold Air Intake for your vehicle!!!

Sorry, this is the only way to enter this giveaway. Stay tuned though for future giveaways!
  8. A

Enter to win a FREE K&N Cold Air Intake for your vehicle!!!

AutoAnything is doing another giveaway for a FREE K&N Cold Air Intake. --->ENTER HERE <---
  9. A

Mods under $100 + FREE US shipping!

Are you looking for an affordable mod to give your ride a little more razzle dazzle? Bored with the stock look but don't want to spend $449 on a new exhaust system? Looking for brownie points from with the wife with a nice mod for her car? Have no hear, we created a new section on our...
  10. A

seat covers that fit well?

Those do look great, thanks for the support! The neoprene seat covers from CalTrend and Wet Okole are very popular.
  11. A

Save 15% off $150 at AutoAnything + FREE SHIPPING

To view the top 10 most popular mods for the Explorer, simply click on the banner below and the discount will be loaded for you while you shop!
  12. A

They look great, nice work! As a newly supporting vendor on here, this was a tough thread to read but brings up some points I would like to share (and this goes for any products you order from us). We are committed to giving great service before AND after the sale. First, feedback from...
  13. A

What is the best Billet Grille? A guide to modding your front end!

^x2 Here are some more pics: SES Billet Grille T-Rex Billet Grille
  14. A

Power Stop rotors & pads kit Questions?

Great to hear!! Their brake kits sure are popular too.
  15. A

Test drive the new and improved AutoAnything website today and save up to 20%

Click below to check out the new and improved AutoAnything website today and save up to 20% off orders over $199 with coupon code FRM20Sale at checkout. Hurry this offer is good for TODAY ONLY!! *Some products are restricted, if so, please call or chat and we may still be able to get you a...
  16. A

Rainy Day and Fourm leads to spending $$

Nice mods! Hope you went through us for some savings ;)
  17. A

x2, this is always a good starting point. Also, anytime you bolt on something, always a good idea to circle back after a few days and re-tighten/check the bolts. Bummer to hear about your experience...
  18. A

Mods finished

I like it, nice work!
  19. A

Black stock wheels

Do it! I painted my 05ST rims black with Plastidip and came out great and held up well. pics are in my album
  20. A

Power Stop rotors & pads kit Questions?

It is very rare to get a warped set of rotors out of the box. I hear about this issue often in our customer service department. The brake system is complicated and works in unison with all the respective parts. If you just change the pads or rotors and don't update the whole system, that can...
  21. A

New to the site

Welcome from San Diego, enjoy the forum!
  22. A

I'm new on here looking for ideas

Welcome from San Diego, enjoy the forum! Got any pics? New shocks will help too...
  23. A

Hello everyone

Welcome from San Diego, enjoy the forum! Nice looking truck
Back