Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Cheap 5sp 4 door

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/2351361993.html
  2. T

Reconmendations(sp?) on Axles?

How bad is the gas mileage? Could be something else.
  3. T

Transfer case/Transmission/huh?

Hey guys, Put in a new clutch, flywheel, and slave. Also put a new/used shift motor on the transfer case. When I tested my 4x4, i had some loud clunking. When i disengaged the 4x4, my transmission didnt want to shift into 1st or Rev. It eventually worked itself out after some regular...
  4. T

half explorer half snowmobile!

Anybody looked into the Mattracks? I would love to have a set for my Bronco!!
  5. T

Vapor Lock?

put a wooden clothespin on the fuel line towards the firewall on the driverside
  6. T

Rear Diff

its pretty damn tight. Looks like its never been out, but it also looks like the previous owner attempted to remove it and stripped it out.
  7. T

Rear Diff

Hey Guys!! I went to check the rear diff this weekend and it looks like someone beat me to the punch. They also rounded out the plug. :( Any ideas on the best way to handle this? Welding a bolt to it really isnt an option since its 3" from the gas tank. Dont wanna drill it and get shavings...
  8. T

Willard

Got a shift motor from Williard. Shipped fast and worked great!! Thanks!!
  9. T

Nice EX in Richmond VA

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2218421602.html
  10. T

Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that i finally got my clutch done and was able to install the shift motor and everything works great!!! Thanks a lot!!
  11. T

clutch and flywheel replacement

This worked out great for me this past weekend. Thanks for your post!!
  12. T

Was it the clutch?

Everything is back together and working great! Thanks to everyone for their help and input!!
  13. T

Was it the clutch?

Exactly! I tried drawing the bolts up due to a leak on the passenger side. They're not moving. Luckily, when I had the new dual in, dual out cat welded in, it wedged my exhaust and got rid of the leak.
  14. T

Was it the clutch?

By the way, this job isnt terrible with ramps on pavement. I thought it was going to be a total nightmare. It was a bit of a fight getting the tranny over my exhaust, but nothing too bad.
  15. T

Was it the clutch?

Yeah, my throwout bearing is noisy when ya spin it.
  16. T

Was it the clutch?

Clutch wasnt catching till the pedal was all the way out and was slipping when you would have to get on it a little. I got all new parts to go in it. Flywheel, clutch kit, and slave.
  17. T

Was it the clutch?

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better about tearing it apart! hahaha
  18. T

Was it the clutch?

What do you guys think?
  19. T

Was it the clutch?

hmmm. Im not a expert, but these parts dont look that bad to me.
  20. T

HELP!!!!! Clutch Line Disconnect

I watched the video. The clutch line would not disconnect. I thought it would be better to take the line off up top and bring it out with the tranny so that i can work with it rather that breaking it.
  21. T

I ended up taking the line loose up top so that i could get it out to where i can work on it.
  22. T

I am doing the clutch on my 92 ex. It looks like the plastic piece for the slave cylinder disconnect is missing. How do i get the clutch line out??
  23. T

For Sale 91-94 F+R Shocks for 4x4 4-Door

I'll take them if arco doesnt
Back