Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

oil leak

i just fixed my driversside valve cover leak, i had little holes rusted through around the bolts. there's a lot to take off of that thing.
  2. W

Brake Booster Problems

i think my master is bypassing, i'm getting a new - hopefully it works.
  3. W

headlights turning off on thier own

yeah, it's either the switch on the dash or the one on the column. try the dash switch first, it doesn't cost as much. that's prolly the one, when the other one goes out the lights shouldn't work at all unless you pull it back to flash the brights then that would work because it's a different...
  4. W

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

I'm looking forward to seeing the fj, I think i'll get one. The price combined w/the drivetrain options and toyota's reputation will make it hard for me to resist.
  5. W

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

well, now you have a honda hybrid, that should help w/gas mileage. who cares anyway, better seats are better seats no matter which way you sit in them.
  6. W

My accident in my '92 Eddie

3600 is a lot of money for mods.... and some junk yard doors.
  7. W

Anti-theft crazy/want to disconnect it

funny mine was chirping at me today during rain... and i'm from cincinnati... prolly came from the same place. mine's a black widow (pos). edit: mine chirps in the summer during the morning when it's warming up outside also, pisses me off because i park it pretty close to my office and i...
  8. W

Coolant comming from some where in the front

my waterpump went out last winter, same, you can't see where it's coming from cuz it's coming from around the shaft where the seal went bad 60 bucks at autozone plus some of that blue stuff. pick up an extra gasket incase you eff up the first one. i drove mine about 35 miles to where i...
  9. W

Fog Machine In Car

daisychain four 300watt power inverters together to create 1200 watts, then drink more beer and imagine it working.
  10. W

94 XLT hood stuck closed, please help.

wd 40 i had the same prob, even w/checking the oil all the time, it just got stuck all the time. After spraying some wd40 on it works fine, try to spray some on there from underneath, might be tricky to get it on there but once you do it should be ok, unless something is broke or jammed. I...
  11. W

seriously last thing i expected to read in this thread... so, i must wipe the tears of joy off my face.
  12. W

wow I've been stalking your thread and thought i'd chime in. It's lookin' great man, I can only imagine the amount of fun you're having working on this project all the time. Keep it up, i enjoy the pics and constant flow of ideas. I just need another daily driver so i can do this kind of...
  13. W

Caliper Knocking...

woo hoo i got the mysterious death clunk last night on my adventure to meijer to get all the fried junk food i could get and beer. It truely scared the turds right out of me, i'm trying to get myself mentally prepared for ripping the front end of this thing into pieces and putting it back...
  14. W

Headlight Switch Problem?

gen 1 on my gen1 same thing happened, if i touched or wiggled the knob the lights would work... i bought a switch from a member here on the forum and voila no more probs.
  15. W

Ipod + Panasonic = ?

rf.... are you going to use an rf modulator? There are two kinds, Monster makes one that charges the ipod while tranferring the signal over radio waves using the cig lighter for power.... wish i had that one, my monster rf uses the cig. lighter to power the rf modulator but just plugs into...
  16. W

Ipod + Panasonic = ?

rf i have the "my antenna broke when i was washing it because my old garage door was really low and it used to hit it every time i backed in mod" so my rf modulator works awesome. edit: i have a pioneer 7600
  17. W

BRAKE ROTORS- Powerslot or Brembo?

ebc i've heard they have great pads, now what about these rotors on tirerack, 50 bucks a set? that doesn't even seem possible. EBC has anybody had experience w/these?
  18. W

4.0 SOHC Spark Plug Change

wires i did mine a couple weeks ago w/out doing any of that and using just a spark plug socket and a driver. just getting the wires off was hard on the 94. i did lots of twisting and pulling to get them off, but once we got the wires off the plugs were the easy part.
  19. W

94 Eddie Refuses To Run

... bump, i wanna hear what's up w/this one.
  20. W

Can the Spare Tire Frame Bracket be removed?

I would 86 the spare tire mount and when planing your bracketry for your air tanks tie it into the frame to add more support, you'll prolly end up w/more than what you started w/. since it is going from one side to the other i would prolly bolt it in place to save your self the grief of broken...
  21. W

Newbie!

pshew, my @55r puckered up when when you said that, thanks for the clearification beana.
  22. W

Newbie!

do you have to replace the whole arm on the 94 as well? I need to replace my ball joints.
  23. W

Best size tires for gas mileage?

humm.. try what comes on the honda civic, they get good mileage...
  24. W

boble86's sas and other mods

sh...it dang man, you're going to have a hard time getting yours done cuz i'm shipping mine down for you to do next, jk... looks tight, tight like a tiger. peace
  25. W

wheel bearings..Moog vs Ford OEM

good show maybe he was drunk the whole time? you know people under the influnce don't make rational decisions all the time. Or-maybe you two are right and he is a effing d*ck who should shove that "turbine engine" in his *ss and spend the rest of his life in space w/E.T.
Back