Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Flip down DVD installation on a Mountaineer.

Let me tell you ,you guys are GREAT , i appreciate all your suggestions and ideas , I already love the forum and thanks for welcoming me and helping me from all of you. Thanks guys
  2. D

Tnx guys for the fast reply , the ACC + its accessories but i dont have the Manual for the car and it dose not say on the Fuse cover so i was not sure which is which . I need the color of the wire, Mountaineer 2006. Thanks again
  3. D

How to: Headrest Screen Install

Question... New in the forum...Great work man, and plus showing with pictures the work step by step, GREAT .. I have question, new never did before but i have flip down dvd and i need to make connection , which wire and where is the location of the wires , colors , for Mountaineer 2006 ? I have...
  4. D

Flipdown Monitor

Hi, guys ,new in the forum. Can somebody tell me which wires -colors and where is the location of the wire for my flip down dvd on Mountaineer 2006. I need ACC+ , 12+ and Door wires. Thanks
  5. D

Hi, i need help with installing Flip Down DVD on my 2006 Mountanieer but I dont know where to find ACC+ and 12+ and Door Wires. Can anybody please show me where to find them with Pictures or color wires and where location. Thanks guys
Back